looking to buy a villa in casa linda

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
would like to purchase a house in casa linda. If anyone has a property for sale with financing available let me know.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Wayne,
In all seriousness - if you can't afford to buy it for CASH, don't buy yet!!!! Look around & get to know the country before you buy .... PLEEEASE!! Many properties for rent at a sensible rental price & capital you don't spend out can be used to supplement an income until you get yourself a good job lined up. If you HAVE capital, don't spend it on buying a house until you have learned to live here & know the ropes - it will save you US $100's (maybe even US $1,000'sss) in the long run!!

(Read the horror stories in the archives by keeing in the keywords "Buying a House", "Fake House Titles", "Unscrupulous Lawyers" etc. Some may seem Over the Top but mkost have a lot of serious "Warning signs" there for you to see!!)

As I indicated in my e-mail to you, check facts & figures first, check them again & then recheck two weeks later before you spend out ANY serious money in this country!!! - Grahame.

hexebc

Mar 22, 2004
casa linda

wayne said:
would like to purchase a house in casa linda. If anyone has a property for sale with financing available let me know.

Have you found and bought yet. I was looking into some of the houses for sale at cas linda. only on the net, did you actually go and see some of them.

hexebc

Mar 22, 2004
Casa Linda

Have you found one yet, did you actually see one of the houses. I've been searching on the net and came to there web site. We would like to find someone who is actually living there.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Hex - I've responded to you in another thread that you can PM me with questions about CL. I own there and can email you, or anyone else, a slide show of our property.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Escott said:
Camden Tom just sold his villa in Casa Linda for the second time in the last year or so. PM him and ask him about the place as well as JanH.
Sold it - twice? He must be related to the guy that runs my project. He has twice - inadvertantly - tried to sell me my own house! Grrrr!

Tom aka XR The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Casa Linda

I can see few owners of the houses at Casa LInda :classic:
A big hello to all

I know of a owner at Casa Linda, that has a 2 and a 3 bedroom homes for sale.
Email me and I will give you his phone nember and email, if you wish
Best of luck