Dominican Scolars

DRsScarface

Feb 26, 2004
I have a project on mathmaticians or people related with math that are of my ethnic backround(Dominican). I've been lookin around the net, but haven't had much luck. I don't know if this will turn out well but can u guys help me?

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Dominicans are more of a poet breed and you'll find many great educators and artists, but Mathematicians is not a forte of the Dominican individual, some truly amazing calculating Dominican brains had and still woork for NASA and other top notch companies around the world, yet it won't be so easy to find their CV pasted somewhere in the net as you may think, you see once you have a great mind you automatically become an asset to your employer, hnce the lack of obtainable information on the WWW.

You can get very lucky and visit the PUCMM or the UASD for some research on this topic and you could get a few surprises on your own, many Dominicans that excell at this and other things are residents of an indutrialized country and share very little info on their own o be something of a common help conviction to say the least.