Staff member
May 29, 2002
Happy Birthday Bud.

you don't look at year past 42

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Hope you have a great day, what will you be doing to celebrate?
Did you say celebrate? I will be depressed all day today. I am 41 now. I am old :(
Let me get you in on a secret, guys stop celebrating birthdays after the age of 40. In fact we never even make mention of our birthdays after that age. Thanks god I am living in DR, in USA I would be considered middle age. Yikexxxxxx!!!! :confused:

I see it like this, I have passed my middle age, I mean how often do you get to meet a guy who is 82 yrs old (now-a-day)? Women live until 85 but a guy usually dies when we are in the late 60's.
Anyway, I am a bit sad today but thank you all for making me feel important.
cheers,
AZB

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Life's too short my friend,

Laugh, enjoy and be happy you're healthy.

Best wishes and many, many more.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy Birthday from Wisconsin where the air is brisk, even if the sun is shining. Enjoy your day - if you think it's all down hill from here, you're just picking up speed!
mk

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday AZB. Remember what they say "life begins at 40." :laugh: I had more fun in my 40's or shall I say different kind of fun at 40 then ever in my life. Enjoy everyday.

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Happy Birthday, Aftab

If I could grant a wish for you, I'd add a Delta non-stop flight from ATL to Santiago for ya!

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Have a good one!!

AZB,

remember when you told me that my best years where gone? Well baby I have had more fun in my 30's than ever in my life. Age Is what you make of it. So thank your maker for letting you live this long, and enjoy it. Have a great birthday!!! (te esta poniendo viejo :lick: )

Lina

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday BaBy! Hope some young chica takes a liken to ya!

Marco, Joe, Alanindr and myself just went off road on motorcycles... I need to go to bed. Marco took a pic of me getting rid of the morning coffee. He will probably post it later.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
AZB when you were 34

I remember you telling me it was downhill all the way for you from then on. You were about the age of my son at the time, so I don't know where that left me! But I'm still here and congratulations so are you!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Happy Birthday, AZB, and even though each additional one may depress you, many, many more!

You should have stopped at 39 like I did. Now you're older than me. Ha!

Tom aka XR I saw a tree fall in the woods and I didn't hear it.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Celebrating your B'day in Mexico buddy

It is 6:15pm here. So far have done the following:

1. Brushed my teeth with beer and gargled with tequila.

2. Screw my ugly fat maid in your name.

3. Grabbed the neighbour's *** and got beaten up by her husband.

4. Told the neighbour's maid she looked better than her master!!!

5. Whistled and said sweet nothings to a female traffic cop and got a ticket.

6. Took a tight chica to a bar got her drunk and screwed her on top of the bar in your name. Got drunk myself and puked on the bar and grabbed the bartender's (nice chick too) *** and got us thrown out.

7. Dumped that chick was obliged to take her home did her sister, cousin, aunt, dog, cat, drank her father's tequila, farted in the living room.

8. Now I am exhausted and am going to bed.

Happy Birthday my dear buddy. Hope you get a Mexican salud as follows!

Salud
Amor
Dinero
Que de deja sin condon y
que te deje arriba

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Happy birthday to one of the best guys I know. Hope you have a good one buddy!
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Larry said:
Happy birthday to one of the best guys I know. Hope you have a good one buddy!
Larry
Ok guy, the day is over and I actually came out ahead. Only one of my family members called me and I had 2 missed calls from usa, no messages. My sweat mocana (cheesecake wife) came and we went to eat in a pleasant italian restaurant (pasticcio) and ordered shrimp spaghetti before she did. We had a wonderful lunch together. Then we went home and she gave me my gift, put it like this, she unwrapped the gift. Imagine the rest, 3-6pm non-stop AZB style. I guess I am not so old after all. Then I went to gym and left my wife at the university. While I was performing my civic duty, my 2 other wives were calling me every 3 minutes. The damn phone just wouldn't shut up. I was constantly making excuses that they are all patients who don't know that I don't work on tuesdays, Finally I turned off the cell and un-hooked the home phone. later I returned all the calls and lied that I had left my phone in my friend's office and when I remembered to pick it up, he had closed the office and gone out for the day. It took me 3 hours to track him down and got my phone back. So guys if you must lie make sure its an original lie.
Then I went out to gym and then carlos and I went to Ahibar to eat my favorite steak. Now I have just received a call from puerto plata that my friend got hit by a motoconcho in puerto plata. The motocycle ran my friend's truck from behind and then all the other motoconchos tried to chase him down to beat him up. He just took off and now afraid to return to puerto plata at the moment. I told him to come to santiago for the night and tomorrow I will make a few calls to settle the business. So this is my whole day in paradise.
Bye.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
All The Best,to "The Best"!

I hope you remain as modest,and un-opinionated as always in the coming years!Take some time to remember that we are "ALL" God's creatures at the end of the day!!You are the "Spice" of DR1,and sometimes the "Pepper Spray"! You know you will never go hungry,or without a roof over your head in the Dominican Republic!Cris Colon