DR renewable energy/rural electrification chat tomorrow

a.m.a.

Feb 17, 2004
There will be an online chat "Sustainable Energy for Rural Electrification in the Dominican Republic" tomorrow (Wed) sponsored by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the International Ecological Engineering Society. The chat will take place at www.mynetworks.org at 18:00 GMT (that's 2pm in the DR.)

The forum is an informal network of researchers, students, and professionals interested in various issues of sustainable development and environmental engineering. Since tomorrow's chat focuses specifically on the DR, local insights and expertise will be warmly welcomed.
The chat can be found under the "News and Events" section of the main www.mynetworks.org page. A related article is also available there.

Hoping to meet the DR energy crowd there,
AMA

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Thanks for alerting us, AMA. I myself won't be able to attend the chat because I will be in final round of meetings in Brasilia at the time before heading off to the airport. But I hope some of our other DR1 denizens can sit in and contribute.
Best Regards,
Keith

a.m.a.

Feb 17, 2004

I should note that mynetworks.org requires people to register (much like DR1 does) before participating in any chats. The chat will be 45 min to an hour. Any stragglers welcome! :)