Boca Chica Efficiency

Marianita

Mar 2, 2004
I was in Boca Chica a month ago and visited a friend staying just down the street from Hamaca Hilton. I am trying to remember the name of the place. What I remember is we walked there from the Hamaca. It was the opposite way from the main exit so if you are standing infront of the mainlobby entrance you would take the road on your left and then the first road on the left you would go up that street and it is right there. THe rooms were upstairs and it was a cute efficiency. When I go back I would like to stay there if anyone knows the name.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Is This It?

Marianita said:
I was in Boca Chica a month ago and visited a friend staying just down the street from Hamaca Hilton. I am trying to remember the name of the place. What I remember is we walked there from the Hamaca. It was the opposite way from the main exit so if you are standing infront of the mainlobby entrance you would take the road on your left and then the first road on the left you would go up that street and it is right there. THe rooms were upstairs and it was a cute efficiency. When I go back I would like to stay there if anyone knows the name.

Mes?n Isabela
809-523-4224
809-523-4136/fax
809-523-4634/fax

http://www.mesonisabela.com

Or this one?

Neptuno's Club Guest House
809-523-4703
809-523-6534
809-523-4251/fax

neptunos@BocaChicaBeach.net
On the water, not on the beach (have to walk around Hamaca).
Guests have use of the pool across the street at Meson Isabela.
25-40/night. Great restaurant, bar, deck.

For all and sundry about Boca Chica the best source ( like this hotel) is www.bocachicabeach.net