Gorgeous Dominican Woman!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
There is a candidate, Gabriella Estrella, on the site, from my mom's hometown of Tamboril. Somehow I can't picture walking around the "Campo" and seeing this lovely woman walking down the street in sandals.

Ditto Robert's sentiments about the country!

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Wow, that was a difficult choice!

I just spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out my favorite.

I am going to go with Kenia Polanco (SD Norte).

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
My money is on Pamala Sued. She has the complete package(nice legs), but especially a weathy daddy, to bag the crown.

I would love to run into that girl from Valverde Mao (Yenni Gomez), what an exotic hottie!

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
AZB, you are so full of BS! Please give it a rest, it's getting boring.

This thread is not about you and your obsession with hookers.
It's about gorgeous looking Dominican woman.

At the end of the day, they are great looking females regardless of what they do or don't do in their private lives.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Narcosis said:
My money is on Pamala Sued. She has the complete package(nice legs), but especially a weathy daddy, to bag the crown.

I would love to run into that girl from Mao, what an exotic hottie!

I'll let you into a little secret, the girl from Moca works just round the corner from our office in a computer company. By the way, she ain't no AZB hooker! But I will be sure to pass on his sentiments.

That's as much as I'm saying....

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
I'm gonna go with Anaylis Hernandez from Santo Domingo and Claudia Cruz from Bonao, a close 2nd.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Top 3 :

1) Carolyne Aquino from Samana

2) Risori Meran from Jarabacoa

3) Kenia Polance from Santo Domingo Norte

edited to add: Susan Gonzalez from Nagua looks really good too.

Larry

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
Yenny Gomez

The Girl from Valverde Mao is amazing...I have gone back to see her photo at least a dozen times now...

Am I the only one that sees her?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Narcosis said:
The Girl from Valverde Mao is amazing...I have gone back to see her photo at least a dozen times now...

Am I the only one that sees her?

She has nice teeth and nice hair but look at her face and imagine it without the beautiful hair and the make-up and she has masculine features. See what I mean?
Larry

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Love pageants. Cat fight, anyone?

Anaylis Hernandez would be my first pick based on the face. Too bad she looks a bit stickly in the suit.

Patricia Soriano has a very candid, open, pretty look, but a short neck--the gal from Sosua has everyone beat in the neck department. Soriano has a killer bod. Have a six pack why don't you.

Isaura Taveras looks a lot like the girl in the new Ralph Lauren print ads...too bad they couldn't find a proper suit to fit her!

Some of the other ladies look a bit manly in the face.

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
:cheeky:
Larry:

My business partner is on the floor laughing at your response because he had told me the same a few minutes ago.

I may need glasses!

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Give AZB a break, he just had a birthday. We all know there is some truth in what he writes. I just want to know where are the morenas? I was a little disappointed Robert.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Eat your hearts out

These foxes are ours, you dig?...Dominicanas 'pa Dominicanos.. Yeap, I'm greedy, but can you really blame me?.... go get your flat-*** broads elsewhere
:lick:

Zeus (primus inter pares) :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.