looking for rental in Sosua or Cabarete

clevine

Mar 29, 2004
Hi Everyone. This is my first post, but I've been reading for months and really enjoy the forum. We were in Cabarete last February and stayed at Nanny's. We're planning a trip back in July or August and have been looking for a house to rent in Sosua or Cabarete for a couple of weeks. Not having much luck surfing the net finding one though. Does anyone know of anything available or someone we can contact about a rental? We need large enough to sleep 5. Preferably 3 bedrooms within walking distance to the beach. We're also planning to come for a year in a year or so. Would like to find a long-term rental instead of buying right away. Information on a long-term would be helpful also.

Sunny44

Jul 24, 2002
clevine said:
Hi Everyone. This is my first post, but I've been reading for months and really enjoy the forum. We were in Cabarete last February and stayed at Nanny's. We're planning a trip back in July or August and have been looking for a house to rent in Sosua or Cabarete for a couple of weeks. Not having much luck surfing the net finding one though. Does anyone know of anything available or someone we can contact about a rental? We need large enough to sleep 5. Preferably 3 bedrooms within walking distance to the beach. We're also planning to come for a year in a year or so. Would like to find a long-term rental instead of buying right away. Information on a long-term would be helpful also.

I am just curious..................why not Nanny's again?
Sunny

clevine

Mar 29, 2004
There is nothing wrong with Nanny's, we loved it. We're looking for more room (Nanny's only allows 5). And we want to look around, especially if we want a long-term, there isn't enough room at Nanny's for visitors.

Sunny44

Jul 24, 2002
clevine said:
There is nothing wrong with Nanny's, we loved it. We're looking for more room (Nanny's only allows 5). And we want to look around, especially if we want a long-term, there isn't enough room at Nanny's for visitors.

Check out Bahia de Arena next door to Nanny's. They have different sized villas and apartments..............all different price ranges. Some of them may rent for long term as well. The contact person is Gundula. If you are interested I will look up her number later.

clevine

Mar 29, 2004
Hi Sunny44

I have checked them out. They're pretty pricey. I emailed them to see if they had any discounts going on, but the lowest they have for 5 people capacity is 950/week. Unfortunately, we have to look in the 500-600 range this visit. :cry: But, will see what they say about long-term and discounts. Thanks though.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
We have paying advertisers as well. Please do not live off the back of DR1.

We send a great deal of people a great deal of business.
For as little as US$20 you can put something back into the DR1.
Email me robert@dr1.com for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Americano

Aug 2, 2003
www.dominicanvilla.com
clevine said:

For a real nice villa see http://www.dominicanvilla.com

Luxury villa with view of ocean for sale in Cabarete / Sosua (KiteBeach) area of the Dominican Republic.

4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, giant living room/dining room area, over 1000 square meter lot with tropical garden and large swimming pool, modern kitchen, excellent quiet area in non-gated residency. Complete with backup power and security system.

5 minutes to sandy beach where you can walk for miles without seeing one person.

Last edited by a moderator: