looking to rent and write.

gvtwriter

Mar 30, 2004
I am looking for a room or possibly a bungalow to rent on the outskirts of santa domingo for apx 2-3 weeks,this will be my 2nd visit to the DR and I hope to have many more.I am quiet and low maintenience,prefer something not to fancy,near the beach within 2miles or so,just need for about 2-3 weeks.please inform if anyone knows of any possibilities,I'd idealy lke something away from the tourist.I'm working on a new book and the place I stayed at last time isn't available anymore,I'm needing it around may or june whichever is best,Thanks everybody.

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
I was wondering...

if your publisher will edit your writing and add spaces after your commas and periods?? Sorry, had to ask.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Ho Ho Ho!

I am Santa Domingo, the man who brings Barcelo and cigars down your chimney on the feast of the three kings.

It's Santo (Ed.)

What is with all these posts with no capitalization, punctuation etc.? Take away the all purpose comma and illiteracy would reign.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
AtlantaBob said:
if your publisher will edit your writing and add spaces after your commas and periods?? Sorry, had to ask.
I only charge US$0.50 for spaces, and US$1.00 for commas (they are a lot more work). Call me when I get back from the beach and I will help you out. Which way did you come in?

Tom aka XR Isn't it scary how doctors call their work 'practice'[QUOTE00= b]?

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I had to post;-)))

XanaduRanch said:
I only charge US$0.50 for spaces, and US$1.00 for commas (they are a lot more work). Call me when I get back from the beach and I will help you out. Which way did you come in?

Tom aka XR Isn't it scary how doctors call their work 'practice'[QUOTE00= b]?

I can see how serious everyone took this post. The poor soul is searching.
Help him if you can :p

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
And a gazelle dares to dash accross the lion's pride...

Well... Let's see, a comma, a period.

The never ending epic of rip your prey apart, a comma, leaving the still beatin' heart out in the open like a xmass gift put out of the missery of t's wrapping, a comma; Semi colon; Well if there ever was a pride this one takes all the honors for the perfect kills to the yugular. period.

I should be a writter!
dan yea thinc?
Of course I'm witness to so many blunders by the posting pride that I think an appology in the manner of the requested answer will obligue.

*&*