I'm Drinking Your Beer Johnny Honda

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Miss you Johnny. I had some Harley stuff for you including some Miller beer depicting the 100th Harley anniversary. Being so busy up here I forgot to bring it down before you passed away and that beer has been sitting in the frig for several months now. I couldn't bring myself to open a single one but for some reason I've been thinking about you lately so I'm having one of your Millers now. Thanks for alot of laughs Johnny. See you around.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hey KC,
I'm sure Johnny will be there when you enjoy each one. His personality was too strong to let passing get in the way.
Anybody know when his birthday would have been?
Just wondering.
mk

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I'm with you guys!!

I'll have one on the bar for him at the Easter Bash on April 11th!!

Guaranteed!

Gregg
(A fellow Maritimer.)

P.S. - For mkohn - JOHNNY HONDA-------30-Jan (F. Y. I.)

P. P. S. - Kenosha Chris - looking forward to meeting you and Isabel and sharing a toast to my friend J. H. on April 11.

Last edited:

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
So, from January 30th...
Happy Birthday, Johnny Honda, from the earth plain.
mk :eek:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Johnny certainly enjoyed the Napoleon Brandy I left on the bar at the last DR1 bash at Rocky's!!! He came visiting us the very next day as there were smiles & joking going on in the house all day!!

As the others say Johnny - we miss you!! Where's that Jeep Cherokee you bought off me? Haven't seen it around recently - did you take it with you?? - Grahame.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Everytime I walked past the Britainia a few weeks ago, I missed seeing you and Gordie at your favorite table Johnny. I am happy I was lucky enough to meet you.
Larry