Beer & Cigars

Gene Stone

Mar 31, 2004
I am located in Charleston, S.C. and am looking for producers of quality cigars and beer in the D.R. for import into South Carolina. I am particularly interested in companies that would be willing to send samples so that we may present them to potential clients. Any information would be most helpful.

Thanks!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Gene Stone said:
I am located in Charleston, S.C. and am looking for producers of quality cigars and beer in the D.R. for import into South Carolina. I am particularly interested in companies that would be willing to send samples so that we may present them to potential clients. Any information would be most helpful.

Thanks!
contact Luis at Dominicancigar.com

Don't be such a cheap SOB and buy your stinkin samples.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I?m looking for a manufacturer of luxury Italian sports cars in Italy.
Please send samples so I can show the vehicles to potential DR girlfriends.

You have zero chance of anyone sending you free samples of beer.
Maybe if you?re a well known large distributor, and if that was the case you would have more professionalism.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Cigars are a possibility: Beer is already taken

1) Do you have an ATF import license?
2) If you do, please send me a photocopy.
3) If you don't, you had better get one

We can supply samples on your nickle, but need to talk about what you want.
Please e-mail me.

Scott: there is an "s" on dominicancigars.com!! You are getting "dominicanized" Thanks for the help anyway.

HB

Gene Stone

Mar 31, 2004
Escott said:
contact Luis at Dominicancigar.com

Don't be such a cheap SOB and buy your stinkin"G" samples.

SOB. If you represent a Dominican cigar company please forward all full contact information. If not, please don't waste my time with further comments. Also, NEVER mentioned FREE samples. Perhaps you should read comments more closely.

Gene Stone

Mar 31, 2004
Robert said:

Maybe if you?re a well known large distributor, and if that was the case you would have more professionalism.

Pleasse send contact information if you represent a Dominican company. Thank you.
PS. NEVER mentioned FREE samples.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Gene,

Ignore the other extraneous comments on this thread, but do contact Hillbilly if you're serious about this enquiry. He is the right person to contact.

Gene Stone

Mar 31, 2004
Chris said:
Gene,

Ignore the other extraneous comments on this thread, but do contact Hillbilly if you're serious about this enquiry. He is the right person to contact.

Thank you. I will do that. Appreciate the help.

Gene

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Gene Stone said:
SOB. If you represent a Dominican cigar company please forward all full contact information. If not, please don't waste my time with further comments. Also, NEVER mentioned FREE samples. Perhaps you should read comments more closely.
hehehe... What a dope!

Originally Posted by Robert

Pleasse send contact information if you represent a Dominican company. Thank you.

Does this Robert fellow represent a Dominican company?

I hope

I really hopethat Robert fellow sent Gene Stone the contact information if he represents a Dominican Company.

You know about the only things free in the DR are the forums on DR1 and the DR1 News, also maybe air at the fillup station.

? <font size="1"><font color="Navy">Wud <i>aka</i> </font></font><font size="5"><font color="Blue"><b><font face="Signature">Hlywud </font></b></font></font><i><font size="1"><font color="DarkRed">"Life is like a bowl of cherries, sweet until they are all gone or rotten"</font></font></i></div>

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pssssst! Oh Karl???

They are all very, very good friends and are pulling a few legs..
Robert owns DR1
Escott owns Sosua
Xanadu owns a mountainside
Wud is a capo de tutti capi in Canada and has lots of guns..

When the original poster wanted samples they started to have some fun...

Gene and I have talked and we are now on the same page, thanks to you all!

What a marooon! (Bugs Bunny line)

HB

Karl

Jan 1, 2002
Hillbilly said:
Robert owns DR1
Escott owns Sosua

HB

I know they are friends, i dont think gene was in on it though, as you can tell by his response.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Gene Stone said:

Thanks!

My sister is involved in the cigar biz as well as my brother with Presidente beer, however their respective brands are imported into the US today just as the rest of Dominican Cigars are, as for the beer you may be in luck because Quisqueya is for grabs right now, only problem will be to secured the rights in the US to import and distribute the brand without having the beer maker share the profits without dropping a dime on it or breaking a sweat.

You may find it easier to contact a Dominican cigar makers located in Costa Rica, whom will supply you with several custom blends and branding for you to own all rights to, a common trend nowadays for cigars as it has turn into a very expensive and continually unwanted DR govt. intrusion market.

Dominican cigar tobacco surely the Piloto-Cubano and soft tripas are very extensively used in Costa Rica, you can make your own Macanudos and Cohibas rip-offs without much problem with your own brand of course registered in the DR not Costa Rica to avoid the local taxes there.

About the Beer you must go in person to have a face to face with big shots from Quisqueya and who knows? maybe you can be the guy with the magic wand on that one, Quisqueya it's the second selling beer producer in the DR, brewed by cerveceria vegana in La Vega. It's a lager light somewhat dry beer.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Gral. J Rodriguez Ave.
Apto. 128 El Hatico
La Vega
Dominican Republic
phone: (809) 573-3151
573-1546
573-2429

Brewer of the popular brand: Malta India

I hope they're still in biz!!!

Texas Bill

Silver
Feb 11, 2003
www.texasbill.com
Hillbilly said:
Robert owns DR1
Escott owns Sosua

HB

Hillbilly and Gene;

I have sent emails to you both regarding the previous posts.
Give me a scream.

Texas Bill

Hb

I am not sure what your comment meant "capo de tutti capi", but I have lots of guns and big ones too.

Needed to keep the polar bears in check and the Indians away from the property.

I will still say you are a great fellow and one who definitely knows his cigars.
So I did not take your comment as a slur on my integrity.