Buying a hotel and moving to the DR

bosstone

Mar 31, 2004
Hello
My name is CC and my mother is cosnidering purchasing a small to midsize hotel and moving to the DR after she retires in October. She is 53 and I am 22 years old. I most likely will live there part or full time to help her run and keep up the resort. We have visted the DR before and am visting it again for about 20 days next month to look at resorts and hotels. Now my question is what should we be prepared for? Money should not be that big of a problem with her retirment checks and the resort income but we want to make sure we have a heads up of what to expect so no scam or person trys to make our life dificult. Please anyone else who has done this or has a similar experiance pleae give us tips, advice, stories or anything that may help us.

Thanks
CC

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Long, long, long story...

bosstone said:
Hello
My name is CC and my mother is cosnidering purchasing a small to midsize hotel and moving to the DR after she retires in October. She is 53 and I am 22 years old. I most likely will live there part or full time to help her run and keep up the resort. We have visted the DR before and am visting it again for about 20 days next month to look at resorts and hotels. Now my question is what should we be prepared for? Money should not be that big of a problem with her retirment checks and the resort income but we want to make sure we have a heads up of what to expect so no scam or person trys to make our life dificult. Please anyone else who has done this or has a similar experiance pleae give us tips, advice, stories or anything that may help us.

Thanks
CC

If it happens to be here on the North coast, we can meet and talk about it.
It's just too long a story to deal with on a message board.
Regards, Marco.

da_rottweiler

Jan 4, 2002
ezinfocenter.com
Hotel purchase

bosstone said:
Hello

Thanks
CC

If you need any advice or help,I have been here for 8yrs, am a Resident here in the DR,am originally from the UK

I have been working in the hotel industry for the past 18 yrs

contact me if you need any assistance

NS

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Can't be "CC",I'm "CC"!

If you use "CC",you will get "Hate Mail"from all the people on DR1 that I have "Pissed Off" over the years!Cris Colon, "CC"

bosstone

Mar 31, 2004
Opps Chris do not need hate mail. Hard to change my name though. I will start posting as the "other" CC

Last edited: