Is Anyone Else Having This Problem Connecting to DR1?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Starting sometime yesterday afternoon, the link that I've been click on to connect to dr1 stopped working; so did typing www.dr1.com In both case, I get a notice saying it can't be found.

To connect, I need to go to www.dr1.com/forums And to read the daily news summary I must open the message board and click on the "home" tab near top of the page.

Has anyone else experienced difficulty getting to dr1? I can't think of any thing I could have done to cause this problem.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ken said:
Starting sometime yesterday afternoon, the link that I've been click on to connect to dr1 stopped working; so did typing www.dr1.com In both case, I get a notice saying it can't be found.

To connect, I need to go to www.dr1.com/forums And to read the daily news summary I must open the message board and click on the "home" tab near top of the page.

Has anyone else experienced difficulty getting to dr1? I can't think of any thing I could have done to cause this problem.

Maybe it's the local DNS server having trouble resolving the domain?

No problems this end.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Ken said:
Has anyone else experienced difficulty getting to dr1?
Not like you describe. But on three occasions in the last couple of days I got a "server can't be located" error just while clicking on links to posts, or while posting. I thought at first our sat-server dumped us. That happens occasionally, but e-mail, and other web sites were functioning normally. I just though maybe Robert hadn't connected his network hub to the new inverter. LOL.

Tom aka XR The gene pool could use a little chlorine.