Time Springs Ahead on Sunday in the US

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
At long last, we have reached the time of year when clocks "spring ahead" in the US. Starting tomorrow I can again watch the tv programs that I have missed during the winter because they ran past my 11pm bed time.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Ken said:
At long last, we have reached the time of year when clocks "spring ahead" in the US. Starting tomorrow I can again watch the tv programs that I have missed during the winter because they ran past my 11pm bed time.

Ken, you crack me up. Such a man of discipline. What do you watch on TV, anyway? We don't receive any channels up here in the hinterlands. But I'm a confessed reality tv show junkie, and get my fix with internet updates.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well at least he has it right this year. Most of the time he's not sure if we are falling back or springing forward ( hint hint) :laugh:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't watch the reality shows, Amity. They pale in comparison to what's written in the Men from Mars Women from Venus section of this board.

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
Adaptation

Ken said:
I don't watch the reality shows, Amity. They pale in comparison to what's written in the Men from Mars Women from Venus section of this board.

Amen, Brother. The last couple of sagas could well make it to the screen.