Language Schools?

Dene

Apr 4, 2004
Hi, wondered whether anyone could help me. Am thinking about studying Spanish in DR, can anyone recommend any good language schools? I am female and will be travelling on my own and would like to be in a friendly/safe area, where I can make friends easily. Any ideas?

With thanks, ;)

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
You can opt for the PUCMM in Santiago!!!
It all boils down to which province/city you're planning to stay in as well the time limit you'll enjoy there, maybe if you provide a bit more info many other members could provide you with a whole range of options and why not? Maybe even some well recommended places to do it!
The more you provide the more you shall get in return, I do love the stuff they gave us back in school:
For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction...

Now I wonder if that does apply to the Lotto as well...Hummmm... :beard:

Dene

Apr 4, 2004
PICHARDO said:
You can opt for the PUCMM in Santiago!!!
It all boils down to which province/city you're planning to stay in as well the time limit you'll enjoy there, maybe if you provide a bit more info many other members could provide you with a whole range of options and why not? Maybe even some well recommended places to do it!
The more you provide the more you shall get in return, I do love the stuff they gave us back in school:
For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction...

Now I wonder if that does apply to the Lotto as well...Hummmm... :beard:

LOL, I think not! Reason for lack of information is I haven't made any definite plans. Just got back from DR, stayed in Sosua and liked it. Hoping to go back in June-October time for about a month. I don't really mind where abouts I am as long as I feel comfortable with the people/surroundings. Any advice welcome.