Torn between Boca Chica And Sosua?

Famebk

Mar 29, 2004
Can anyone help me out with their experiences in either place and help me decide as to which is the better place to visit on my first trip to DR,thanks.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Both places only have hookers, no normal girls what so ever as you were asking about earlier along with Juan Dolio. You AIN'T going to find women that aren't hookers inside these tourist areas. So none of these places are for you in your quest for normal girls. You will have to travel elsewhere in the DR and I won't even list how to find normal girls, and the spots I enjoy in the DR, how I pick them up, etc because if you got game, you got game which I have:), and you will probably take my advice and put it on scrutiny on another thread which you have done to those who have spent time to help you in your other threads. I think you are searching for a magic answer that isn't there or really unsure if you are going to the DR or not. Either split your vacation up between the beach(tourist areas) and the real DR or you will just end up having to pay for any type of fun with the ladies. I am sure Rick(ricktoronto) will help you since he has I believe over 50 trips to the DR, if he won't help you, I can't and won't either because generous Rick (ricktoronto) will be supplying me with his favorite toothless, crippled, vieja for my bachelor party, jaja. 13 more days.
dale7(Howard)

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
Whadup Famebk!!

I can't speak (yet) for Sosua (I'll be there for 10 days in May), but I know Boca Chica thanks to 8 days of bliss in November... Are you a single male, reasonably attractive and know your way with women? Can you dance? Can you flirt with some of the most beautiful women on earth? If you answered yes to any of the above, you'll do just fine in BC. And that's just with the chicas that aren't tryin' to sell you any... Let alone the "sucki-sucki" chicks :confused:

Don't expect much in terms of sights, but there are plenty of things to do... I rented a bike from the AI resort - Hamaca - and rode around shooting with my camera for exercise and enjoyment. You'll find the people to be some of the nicest folks imaginable. They really have a kind, upbeat spirit about them that's contageous. I found them to be fantastic. I plan on taking a side trip while down there in May just to say "hi". They've really made a positive impression on me.

I have never had so much fun on vacation. Completely carefree and relaxing (not to mention extremely erotic... :devious: ) You will love it!

By the way, if you don't know Spanish, it would be helpful to pick up a few catch phrases before you go. I've been practicing with a book/cd I burned into my iPod last week on the subway everyday since I bought it... Not that I had any issues due to lack of communication, mind you, it would be nice to communicate (verbally) with the chicas...
I won't let that hinder my possibilities again.

Hope this helps...

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
nycVu said:
Whadup Famebk!!

I can't speak (yet) for Sosua (I'll be there for 10 days in May), but I know Boca Chica thanks to 8 days of bliss in November... Are you a single male, reasonably attractive and know your way with women? Can you dance? Can you flirt with some of the most beautiful women on earth? If you answered yes to any of the above, you'll do just fine in BC. And that's just with the chicas that aren't tryin' to sell you any... Let alone the "sucki-sucki" chicks :confused:

Don't expect much in terms of sights, but there are plenty of things to do... I rented a bike from the AI resort - Hamaca - and rode around shooting with my camera for exercise and enjoyment. You'll find the people to be some of the nicest folks imaginable. They really have a kind, upbeat spirit about them that's contageous. I found them to be fantastic. I plan on taking a side trip while down there in May just to say "hi". They've really made a positive impression on me.

I have never had so much fun on vacation. Completely carefree and relaxing (not to mention extremely erotic... :devious: ) You will love it!

By the way, if you don't know Spanish, it would be helpful to pick up a few catch phrases before you go. I've been practicing with a book/cd I burned into my iPod last week on the subway everyday since I bought it... Not that I had any issues due to lack of communication, mind you, it would be nice to communicate (verbally) with the chicas...
I won't let that hinder my possibilities again.

Hope this helps...

Come on now, I have been to BC several times and don't try telling me that there are many normal girls walking around. The local mujeres in Las Ollas Disco in the Hamaca are hookers. The Cosmos disco mujeres are all hookers as well. 95 percent of all waitresses, bar tenders (Zanzibar, Isla Bonita, the girls working in the German restaurant that I enjoy, etc) are for sale or semi pros. If a girl approaches you in BC, whether on the street or at the beach, they are a straight up hooker and of course they say they aren't:) Up north or in Santo Domingo at bars/discos I only had a few girls ever ask me to dance, etc, I had to start the initiation. That is the difference between normal girls and the sucki sucki girls you refer to. Name one place in BC that normal dominicans go to where Merengue or Bachata is danced to without several gringos there. Go to Santo Domingo where they have the most beautiful morenas and hang around the Acropolis, plaza centro, sirenas supermercado, hit on girls near el calle de conde, go to the local bars and when you are the only gringo there, then you know you are meeting normal girls. 95percent of all mujeres in Boca Chica are active, occasional hookers. You must not have really left the resort much because for a 1st timer, the tigres will eat you alive and aren't the nicest people imaginable in BC. You must have hung a lot around the Hamaca with the huge fence that keeps the "nice" dominicans out and traveled a lot with resort workers because you are constantly harassed by vendors, putas, y tigres en Boca Chica. Just setting the story straight.
dale7(Howard)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
"Both places only have hookers, no normal girls whatsoever"-- Dale7

Come on Howie. That's an innaccurate and unfair statement if ever I heard one. Plenty of girls living in Sosua who are not hookers.

Larry

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Larry said:
"Both places only have hookers, no normal girls whatsoever"-- Dale7

Come on Howie. That's an innaccurate and unfair statement if ever I heard one. Plenty of girls living in Sosua who are not hookers.

Larry
Larry,
I was making a generalization but this person claims to want to meet normal girls but wants info on Blackbeards Adult Resort, Boca Chica, Sosua, Puerto Plata, Juan Dolio,etc and has worn out his welcome on ignoring advices others have given him in previous posts and pm's. If he wants hookers fine, but I don't like double standards, either you want normal girls or you want hookers. You can't have a magic answer that there are a ton of normal girls in both places. You know for real good girls you have to go outside of these areas. Why post one thing and then in PM's ask about hookers. Why should anyone keep trying to help someone who doesn't believe a word someone has spent time giving them in pm's and then posts asking to verify, for example, a certain person has given him a lot of info, I'm done, I'm getting pi$$ed off. Speaking for BC normal girls are next to impossible with Sosua having many hookers, do you agree or not, and a 1st timer would have a hard time figuring out the difference? I do concede not all Sosua girls are hookers but there are a lot, and in BC almost all are hookers, full time or part time.
dale7(Howard)
dale7(Howard)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
dale7 said:
Both places only have hookers, no normal girls what so ever ... (Howard)
Well, Alba and I met in Sosua, and she is not, nor was, a hooker. That was three years ago, and one two year old later. Depends on where you hang out, I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with hookers. As long as they're not UBH's* that is.

Tom aka XR To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question. Or is it?

*UBH's - AZB's term for North Coast Ugly Black Hookers.

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
"Ugly Black Hookers", huh? Wow, hostile crowd.... :surprised

Dale7, I was only speaking from my own personal experience while in BC. And yes there are plenty of hookers out and about, I'm not denying that. However, there were many an instance where I met non-pro women at (ironically enough) - La Isla Bonita and the bank, at the florist shop (where I bought flowers for a (non-pro) chica I met at Bonita. I ended up taking both the girl behind the counter at the floral shop as well as the bartender from Bonita. Neither were pros. Neither asked for money. And both enjoyed a few moans with me... :)

But let me be clear. I've been around a minute or two and, I have never had a problem attracting or getting women to be with me. In fact, the 3 times I paid for "companionship" while visiting, was my very first time EVER engaging a hooker. And it wasn't that serious. They were hanging out with me and we grabbed a room (or in one case, a chair on the beach) and afterwards while having a drink or whatever, they mentioned (as my traveling companion who had been to BC before said they would) that they needed money for... So I gave them a couple 1,000 pesos or so. Big deal.

And for the record, I absolutely HATED spending time on Hamaca's grounds! Other than the rooms and the daily bike rental, it was a gorgeous dud! The food was mediocre at best, its beaches and public areas were filled to capacity with a bunch of fat, loud and obnoxious Americans! I could have gone to the Jersey shore or Long Island if I wanted that crowd. The beach is elitist and secluded so I never stayed there either. Instead, everyday I would hop the barrier wall to be with the locals. You couldn't pay me to stay there again... And thanks to my friend who has a time-share there and brought me with him, I didn't pay that time.

Luckily we New Yorkers somehow, someway find one another, so my time spent in the Cosmos disco (among other haunts) ultimately was enjoyable. :cool:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Reminds me of that joke...........

XanaduRanch said:
Well, Alba and I met in Sosua, and she is not, nor was, a hooker.

The punch line, "Oh? What position did she play?"

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
ricktoronto said:
The punch line, "Oh? What position did she play?"
We're still learning new ones. :: smile ::

nycVU: The UBH thing is mostly just an ongoing joke among some of the regularls here. Take the posts with a large grain of salt.

Tom aka XR The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
Thanks Tom... I'll take the salt, just keep in mind though, it ain't too good for my blood pressure... :rolleyes:

XanaduRanch said:
We're still learning new ones. :: smile ::

nycVU: The UBH thing is mostly just an ongoing joke among some of the regularls here. Take the posts with a large grain of salt.

Tom aka XR The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

BrothaNature

Mar 29, 2004
XanaduRanch said:
Well, Alba and I met in Sosua, and she is not, nor was, a hooker. That was three years ago, and one two year old later. Depends on where you hang out, I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with hookers. As long as they're not UBH's* that is.

Hmm, its interesting how even on the Web anything Black is associted w/ something negative. I guess if the hooker in question is an ugly Light Skinned its percieved to be a good thing ... :surprised

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Thanks Dale

Dale, Howard or whatever the phuck your name is, thanks for letting me know that my Isabel is a whore. Next time you're on the north coast, let me know and I can arrange for a meeting where you can tell her that to her face. If you're afraid of her, you can just tell me that to my face. I can't believe that the women from this board aren't jumping all over you. You have alot to learn you dumb ***.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think Howard has been reading too many of AZB's posts. There's many very nice NON-hooking women in Sosua.

Some people attrack hookers coz they look like the type that need one. :glasses:

Roughwater

Feb 24, 2004
Nice Non Hookers in Sosua scare me.....

Hope to be one of those guys in Sosua that ' attrack hookers coz they look like the type that need one'! :bandit:

AZB understands reality.............

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
KenoshaChris said:
Dale, Howard or whatever the phuck your name is, thanks for letting me know that my Isabel is a whore. Next time you're on the north coast, let me know and I can arrange for a meeting where you can tell her that to her face. If you're afraid of her, you can just tell me that to my face. I can't believe that the women from this board aren't jumping all over you. You have alot to learn you dumb ***.
Spoken like a gentleman, KenoshaChris, the many lovely ladies I have met since living here in Sosua probably wouldnt even dignify this "know it all, but knows nothing" idiots' comments with a reply. It shows the circles he mixes in if all he's met are hookers, either that or hes very ugly. As to the comments about lack of scenery etc here in Sosua only proves my point that he doesnt know the place AT ALL. He should continue going to summer camp for his vacations, and meet friends of his own mentality/age.