Did we lose them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Snowgirl, zx7jimbo, kunky -
where did you all go to?
We haven't heard from you in a while, and inquiring minds want to know?
Snowgirl - did you make it to POP from Punta Cana - if so, how? It might help others in their planning.
zx7jimbo - did you find an apartment in Sosua with your friend Ruben?
kunky - is Escott all that he says he is (ha,ha,ha) Just joking Scott - don't jump all over me!
Come on - don't stop posting now - fill us in!!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
More blasts from the past...

I've always wondered where the following people are:

Theresa
DRTechie
Michelle2504 (should be in the DR now?)
planner (supposedly in the DR now??? Drop me a line!)
joseito
Roberto
Gina and Paula (aka cdngirls99) - if you see this, Gina or Paula, e-mail me!
Natasha Lopez (talked to her about a year ago, she was really busy working)
Sarah (coolsarahs - she did missions in the Barahona area)

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Sadly, Jose?to was made unwelcome - I miss him too!

Whatever happened to Isaac Green and his mission to find a mate?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Jane J. said:
Sadly, Jose?to was made unwelcome - I miss him too!

Whatever happened to Isaac Green and his mission to find a mate?

As for Joseito, you bullies! :mad: :cheeky:
Isaac Green...OMG, yes, I wonder if he ever found his Dominicanita!!!

Last edited:

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Last Posts By ...

kunky
04-06-2004

Snowgirl
04-02-2004

zx7Jimbo
03-12-2004

DRTechie
03-01-2004

Michelle2504
02-04-2004

planner
10-06-2003

Joseito
Banned
08-29-2003

Theresa
07-22-2003

Roberto
05-01-2002

Tom aka XR If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Last edited:

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Actually,
As I was posting this thread, Kunky was posting a trip report, so one has been found !!!
I just find it interesting that just before ones' trip, there are so many questions posed by them and then they return home and don't post to let you know if your advice actually helped or not, or can bring new light onto a situation that may help others. Feedback is a great tool.
Marlie

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
marliejaneca said:
Actually,
As I was posting this thread, Kunky was posting a trip report, so one has been found !!!
I just find it interesting that just before ones' trip, there are so many questions posed by them and then they return home and don't post to let you know if your advice actually helped or not, or can bring new light onto a situation that may help others. Feedback is a great tool.
Marlie

Totally agreed, sorry to hijack your thread, but I've been thinking a lot lately about all these people...where are they now??? Natasha used to be a huge contributor to the board, Dominican-born, very smart lady, now living in the US. I miss her posts.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Thanks XR !

I didn't know that snowgirl had replied to post after she got back, so now I know that she is safe and sound. I guess I should have done a search - oops - time to start practising what I preach !!!
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Tom.
What would we do without you!
Marlie
P.S. Trina - don't worry, I don't feel like you hijacked the thread, that is what I wanted out of it, where are all these people who posted like crazy then disappeared!!
P.P.S. - I got so curious about this Joceito I did a search for his name and it doesn't come up, so now my question is when a person gets banned does all his/her posts get deleted as well?

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
marliejaneca said:
P.P.S. - I got so curious about this Joceito I did a search for his name and it doesn't come up, so now my question is when a person gets banned does all his/her posts get deleted as well?

Try the search again - Joseito - like that...it worked for me.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Speaking of missing people where the heck is Pib? I have seen Mr. Pib's posts but not her's. Pib where are you? Have you gone on strike like the Simpson's actors?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Fyi

marliejaneca said:
I got so curious about this Joceito I did a search for his name and it doesn't come up, so now my question is when a person gets banned does all his/her posts get deleted as well?
No, the posts stay. At least they are not deleted because the person was banned. If a post was the reason for the banning it might get canned on an individual basis though. Little Joe was banned permanently at the end for sending quite a number of posters very threatening PM's and e-mails.

Tom aka XR If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Xanada Ranch

Little Joe was banned permanently at the end for sending quite a number of posters very threatening PM's and e-mails.

That's not true. Joseito was banned for other reasons, and Robert can tell you why, if he chooses to.

(I remember YOU, however, falsely accusing Joseito of being an impostor: DiabloRojo. Were you ever able to prove that?)

-Indie

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Indie said:
That's not true. Joseito was banned for other reasons, and Robert can tell you why, if he chooses to.
Not that it matters. But whatever reason you think Robert gave is not important, because someone using his account name, did in fact send those e-mails. And they were very nasty. No one chased him away, he did that himself.

Tom aka XR 'Listen' uses the same letters of the alphabet as 'silent'.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
First of all, who asked you?
Second of all, who died and left you boss?
Third of all, who asked you?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
You're welcome.

Tom aka XR If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more of these posters on DR1 happy?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Impostors can get into the chat room? I thought that was all fixed with having to sign in with a password. :confused:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I could be wrong here, but if memory serves me correct, in the beginning, you could type in any name, which would enable you to be anyone you wanted to be. Maybe someone who spent more time in the chat room could verify this.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Impostors can get into the chat room? I thought that was all fixed with having to sign in with a password. :confused:
Unfortunately, Anna, there is nothing even Robert can do to keep posters with multiple peronality disorders from complaing about one of their other selves impersonating themselves. LOL.

Tom aka XR I just finished my income tax forms. Who says you can't get wounded by a blank?

P.S.
Welcome back. I have no need to lie, or send e-mails in anyone else's name. I actually have a life. Matters not to me what nasty things you and your friends say unless it's in my forum. But Robert has a different opinion. And it's against the rules of the forums. So grow up, debate nicely, and have fun. But mostly anyone who writes such things needs to grow up. I never said many of the things you posted, such as going to school with Mr. Bush. He stayed with us several times during the pre-election campaign in 2000 as thousands of others can rightly claim as we were deeply involved in state politics at the time. But as I have said all along, you can go to any library, do a search on my name and look them up. Such jealousy. And it was not by the age of 40. More like most of it by the age of 20. Anyway, grow up, please. You were banned, and it was no one else's fault but your own, now deal with it instead of blaming everyone within the same hemisphere like a spoiled 2 year old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.