Roofer / Handyman

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
I did searches on roofer/handyman with no success. I also paid for a classified ad with no immedite replies.

I need someone who can fix a leaking roof in the Puerto Plata area. I would also want a estimate on replacing and insulating the current roof.

I assume I can purchase both a liquid EPDM roof paint as well as rubber roofing material in Santiago.

Any suggestions who I may use?

Gary

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Look in the yellow pages!

I found a company there that did the hospital where I work,and then my house for "FREE"!

Can you spell,"Impermiabilizacion"!???????????????????,or can I?

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
I don't know if they service Puerto Plata, but we have used the services of Impermeabilizadora Internacional, S.A.
They are at Fco. Prats Ramirez 774, El Millon in Santo Domingo.
Tel. 518-2556, 518-2322. Email: impermealiz.sa@codetel.net.do
Write or call for Jose Miguel Fatule. You can mention Jaime Moreno sent you.

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Thanks

Thanks for taking your time to reply. I'll check with the people in Santo Domingo.

I will check the yellow pages when I get into town. I was hoping someone would have had a good experience with someone.

Thanks

Gary

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Thank you Dolores

Dolores,

Jose is fantastic person and I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet him. I am also glad I did not have to go through the 'yellow pages'. Even as short a list it was in Puerto Plata.

He showed up on time (even from Santo Domingo, twice), did an excellent job and was extremely personable and professional. To my benefit he speaks very good English.

I?d use him again anytime; just wish he?d expand his business to other types of work.

And you are an asset to this message board.

DR1 should have a sticky for people and companies that are good at customer service, someone should start one.

Thanks, I owe you one.

Gary

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Call Terry in puerto plata. He is an english guy who is an expert in all kinds of home building and repair type work. He charges reasonably and does work which will impress any foreigner. Cell # 635 2700