Moving to the DR

ruthcoates

Apr 6, 2004
I plan on moving to Santo Domingo, DR next year. Does anyone have any information on a good bilingual school for adults. Unfortunately, I'm a Dominican American that does not speak Spanish very well. When I visit the DR every year I have a hard time speaking the language. They call me gringa. I really do not like that terminalogy, it makes me feel like an Alien in my own country. I will be living in a new development called Los Frailes next to the race track(El Epodromo) on Avenue of the Americas.

In addition, I need a doctor that also speaks English until I can learn to speak my own language and maybe a website or a community group in Santo Domingo that I can contact persons and socialize with that have the same situation as myself.

Any information that you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, so much!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll say!

That's Hipodromo!!

You won't have any problem finding MDs with English. Do you want a GYN/OB? Dra. Sol Margarita Vasquez Reyes...I'll get her number. Tons more..

HB

ruthcoates

Apr 6, 2004
Hillbilly said:
That's Hipodromo!!

You won't have any problem finding MDs with English. Do you want a GYN/OB? Dra. Sol Margarita Vasquez Reyes...I'll get her number. Tons more..

HB[/QUOTE

The phone number would be great. Thanks for correcting my spelling. Thanks for responding.