Cheap Eats in Juan Dolio?????????????

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
We will will be at the Embassy Suites in Juan Dolio starting on Thursday. We need a good restaurant where we can take the families for lunch,and/or dinner.Any suggestions? They like "Dominican" food.CC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon said:
We will will be at the Embassy Suites in Juan Dolio starting on Thursday. We need a good restaurant where we can take the families for lunch,and/or dinner.Any suggestions? They like "Dominican" food.CC
wait, I thought you were going to be in sosua for this semana santa weekend.
:(

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
All of the "good" restaurants in Juan Dolio are Italian!!

However, there are a couple of Dominican "comedors" on the highway.
One is on the side opposite the Metro Country Club/Embassy Suites entrance but close to the entrance and the other is just down a couple of buildings from Ferreteria Mas Uno on the same side as the Embassy entrance. :classic:

If you want a really special treat go to the "Jardin del Caribe" restaurant - great Italian/French food.

Also Hotel Fior di Loto will make Dominican food by reservation for groups of ten.

Drop in and say hi while you're in town!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
MommC said:
However, there are a couple of Dominican "comedors" on the highway.
One is on the side opposite the Metro Country Club/Embassy Suites entrance but close to the entrance and the other is just down a couple of buildings from Ferreteria Mas Uno on the same side as the Embassy entrance. :classic:

If you want a really special treat go to the "Jardin del Caribe" restaurant - great Italian/French food.

Also Hotel Fior di Loto will make Dominican food by reservation for groups of ten.

Drop in and say hi while you're in town!!
Since these recommendations are coming from MommC, expect to pay around 45 mil pesos / dinner. Good luck.
AZB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey AZB....Monday night is Indian Feast at Fior di Loto!!

Why don't you come down for some really good Indian food!
I'll even buy (I think it's around 350 pesos so shouldn't break the bank!!).

CC...you could always buy a day pass to Marena Beach resort....their buffet is all Dominican!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thanks "MommC"

You just might see an invasion by my family sometime this week! CCCCCCCCC
I like to stay in my house on Semana Santa,but have been luered out by family and friends.Happy Easter everyone!