bachata song

girlyprincess

Apr 7, 2004
does anybody know the title or singer for a song it might be called either vuelva mi reina or si tu estuvieras.
like the hook is something like si tu estuvieras beat mi mundo something something something and he says vuelva mi reina a lot

id really appreciate it if anyone knew and told me u can email me it

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
La Toro Band

This song is by 'La Toro Band'. Is really nice especially if you're with the right Reina. The name of the track is 'Mi reina'.

Yes, I have mi reina.

Zeus (primus inter pares)
:cheeky:

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Bachata song

My friend,

Based on what you described and I know the lyrics to most bachatas out of my head. It sounds like the first song on Alex Bueno's album "Pideme". I just went on Amazon I think I am correct. Check it out. It's song # 1 called "Si tu estuvieras". (Definitely not los Toros band).

Enjoy!

Sincerely Lesley D

girlyprincess said:
does anybody know the title or singer for a song it might be called either vuelva mi reina or si tu estuvieras.
like the hook is something like si tu estuvieras beat mi mundo something something something and he says vuelva mi reina a lot

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
Actually it is Los Toros Band. I have the cd. It's called "si tu estuvieras". There are two versions of the song. The one Lesley mentioned and the one from Los Toros Band. I prefer Los Toros Band.
Minni

X Shawty 305 X

May 11, 2004
girlyprincess said:

ThE NAME OF THE SONG IS " SI TU ESTUVIERAS" BY LOS TOROS BAND.. Yea I love bachata too.. But Im from the other side of Hispa?ola...Haiti.. But hey the music is nice