Capella Resort: Question to whom went there lately!

montrachet

Apr 7, 2004
Hi there,

I am French, and new to this forum.

I went to Barcelo's Capella Beach resort in Juan Dolio last January. I loved that place and the people there !

The reason for my presence here is my QUEST of a couple of musics (Merengue/Bachatas/varietades...) which I heard there then.

At the top of those songs is the one of the Resort itself (played at the theater every night) and which goes "Playa, Caribe... el Sol, Tu y Capella" !!!
If anybody knows of this song (title, Author or anything), or about any of the great songs played in DR at the beginning of the year, pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me !!!
So far, I have just found one, called "Ay Hombre"... excellent !

Another question is about the Dancers' team, which we met only the last night we spent there (always too late !). Does anybody know of Karina, Jessy, Javier or Wanda ??? That would be great, because all I know is that some of them were attending a Dance Course in Santo Domingo. They should be back there now (they told around April).

Thanks to anyone who could help !

Tom

montrachet

Apr 7, 2004
Good suggestion, but I already worked at that, and ...."nothing" !
This Modo song is impossible to find!
And for the rest, I don't even have a single Title to search for !!! And typing "Merengue" in the search engine gives "hundreds" of random songs...

:disappoin

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
"Playa, Caribe... el Sol, Tu y Capella" !!! Those are words from the Capella theme song. The only place you will find a copy of this song is at Capella or from someone who has been there and has a copy. They play this song all day long at also at the shows there.

montrachet

Apr 7, 2004
dulce said:
"Playa, Caribe... el Sol, Tu y Capella" !!! Those are words from the Capella theme song. The only place you will find a copy of this song is at Capella or from someone who has been there and has a copy. They play this song all day long at also at the shows there.

Indeed, this is EXACTLY what I was saying... I went there and heard that ! And my question was: DO YOU HAVE IT (yourself, or someone you know) ???

Cheers

Tom