Media Gallery

marymack

Mar 29, 2004
Hi, I am a new member planning to visit the DR in the near future. I have been reading for sometime now the rather informative and often entertaining messages. So far, I have been happy to sit on the sideline, but a media gallery has been mentioned several times and I am having no success trying to find out how to access it. Could someone please tell me how to access the media gallery. And yes, I know this is another stupid newbie's question.

Thank you

Last edited:

negrecita2003

Sep 23, 2003
Marymack.

Go to the home page and on the left hand side you will see the Media Gallery.

marymack said:
Hi, I am a new member planning to visit the DR in the near future. I have been reading for sometime now the rather informative and often entertaining messages. So far, I have been happy to sit on the sideline, but a media gallery has been mentioned several times and I am having no success trying to find out how to access it. Could someone please tell me how to access the media gallery. And yes, I know this is another stupid newbie's question.

Than you

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hlywud, I just want to say, it probably hasn't been said enough, but you've done a great job with the Media Gallery. Thanks for the time you put into it. It's so nice to put faces to names!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Tom you must stop looking at yourself! :bunny: Why is it that you have 87 hits and all the others only have about 11 or so??? Inquiring minds want to know.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Tom you must stop looking at yourself! :bunny: Why is it that you have 87 hits and all the others only have about 11 or so??? Inquiring minds want to know.
LOL! It's not my fault that I just seem to be so very popular with the little lunatic left wing cabal here! I don't even like that photo! Whaddya think, Anna? Too Napoleanesque? ROTFL. Have a great Easter up there in slowly thawing Canada, my friend.

Tom aka XR One good thing about being wrong is the joy it brings to the others.