Happy Easter everyone !

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
To those of you in the DR - have a great Semana Santa. Stay safe, stay drunk (or sober if you want to deal with all the craziness !!!) and enjoy the holiday. I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all and leaves you lots of goodies (and not the eggs with the poopoo on them like was alluded to another thread) ha ha

To the rest of the DR1r's - Have a great holiday !

And guess what - I just looked out the window and it is snowing, I guess that is Mother Nature in action making sure the Easter bunny doesn't get lost and can follow his tracks!!!

Have a good one,
Marlie

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
marliejaneca said:
To those of you in the DR - have a great Semana Santa. Stay safe, stay drunk (or sober if you want to deal with all the craziness !!!) and enjoy the holiday. I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all and leaves you lots of goodies (and not the eggs with the poopoo on them like was alluded to another thread) ha ha

And guess what - I just looked out the window and it is snowing, I guess that is Mother Nature in action making sure the Easter bunny doesn't get lost and can follow his tracks!!!

Have a good one,
Marlie
You too. Take care.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
marliejaneca said:
To those of you in the DR - have a great Semana Santa. Stay safe, stay drunk (or sober if you want to deal with all the craziness !!!) and enjoy the holiday. I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all and leaves you lots of goodies
Thanks, Marlie Jane! Try explaining the idea of a giant rabbit that lays colored eggs to a Dominican sometime. You'll need to be drinking, trust me. After three years of trying I think Alba still thinks I'm a few bricks short of a load. LOL. Not a lot of traffic on the road during a brief trek into Sosua this afternoon. But a high percentage of the ones that we did see were driving pretty erratically. Time to stay home for a bit methinks.

Happy Easter all! Well, to most of you anyway. :: snicker ::

Tom aka XR Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I wish everyone at DR1 and all my friends a very Happy and safe Easter.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
marliejaneca said:

Have a good one,
Marlie

All the best to you Marlie and everyone else, ENJOY!!
John

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dittos!!!

Personally, I will be aboard theNorwegian Sea, Approaching Cozumel. My 76 year old mother has wanted to go on a cruise for years so I am taking her and the old man tripping to Mexico, Honduras and Belize for 7 days. We leave Houston tomorrow at 4pm.

May everyone of you andyour families have a Blessed Easter Sunday and May none of us forget the true reason we celebrate this Holy Day.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
El Jefe said:
May everyone of you andyour families have a Blessed Easter Sunday and May none of us forget the true reason we celebrate this Holy Day.

Very well said, Jefe. God bless you and yours and everyone else from DR1.

chevere_nice

Oct 4, 2003
The True Reason

Hello Everyone.. as said from El Jefe, let?s never forget the true reason... That is that Jesus died for everyone of us to pay the price of our sins and bring us LIVE, JOY, LOVE and PEACE... Let?s never forget and share it with one another...

Happy Easter to everyone on DR1... :classic:

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Thank you...

Miquel, XR (Tom), johnsr and everyone else who replied. El Jefe thank you for bringing the true meaning of Easter into it - I wasn't so sure if I was allowed to mention anything like that (remember - no religion or politics!!!!)
Tom - maybe I will get my husband to take pics on the digital of me in my bunny (no guys - not Playboy bunny) costume hiding the eggs tonight and send them to you to convince Alba that you are definitely not a few bricks short of a load!!!!
Anyway, to everyone that is going to Escott's party - have fun - I hear he is an "amazing" host!!
Still entertaining family so I better get back to it - just needed a break !!!
Marlie

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Happy Easter everyone,
May this be a time of reflection, joy, and appreciation of life and forgiveness of all our faults due to an unselfish act by the greatest of all. I wish a happy Easter to all and for many Easters to come.

On a side note,
My 6 year old neice has a bunny as a pet and is expecting the rabbit to lay eggs so I just got done placing some Easter Eggs in the cage a few hours ago when she went to bed:) What we do for little kids:) Don't know where that tradition came from but as El Jefe eloquently said let's all appreciate the true meaning.
dale7(Howard)

Happy Easter

Just chatted on MSN with Rocky, he is preping for the Easter Bash, wish I coud be there.

Happy Easter to all DR1 ers

<font size="1"><font color="Navy">"Wud" <i>aka</i> </font></font><font size="5"><font color="Blue"><b><font face="Signature">Hlywud </font></b></font></font><i><font size="1"><font color="DarkRed">"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that."
- Bill Clinton</font></font></i></div>

kunky

Oct 6, 2003
I'm just about to put the turkey into the oven, and have a relaxing bath, it's my day off, (only because i booked it off) and I'll be enjoying every minute of it. Happy Easter everyone, cheri