US Troop build up in the Dominican Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
A generally reliable source indicated that currently there is a US troop build up in the Dominican Republic. I personally saw four large Huey Helicopters over Sosua last weekend. The public rationale is that the US is taking part in military exercises that are scheduled to last until the middle of next month. However, with elections coming up, somehow, I don't think this "military exercise" is a coincidence.

Has anyone heard more information?

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Seachange said:
I personally saw four large Huey Helicopters over Sosua last weekend.
Those weren't 'Huey's' they were CH-47's - 'Chinooks'. They did not have U.S. markings in the usual spots though.

Tom aka XR How many New Yorker's to Change a Light Bulb? Fifty. Fifty? Yeah, fifty! It's in the contract!

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Tony,

Why don't you do your own investigation and tell us what is is about.
I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explaination for it.

-Lee

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
ltsnyder said:
Why don't you do your own investigation and tell us what is is about.
I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explaination for it.

-Lee
Hmmmmm....
Lets see....
It is common Knowledge that there are some US Troops in the DR doing Border security and training.

Huey Helicoptors have been reduced to pilot instruction in the US and some other duties. So these helicoptors were probably from another nation.

Un-named reliable sources can hardly be considered reliable.

So what is happening is obvious. Exxon discovered Oil in the DR so Bush is getting ready to invade the DR, install a puppet Governement and force Dominicans to work as slaves for the Oil Barrons!

Status
Not open for further replies.