Pre-paid Phone Cards, Pre-paid Phone Cards, ..

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Which Pre-paid Phone Cards can I buy here in the US that I can be able to give to someone in the DR so they can call me?. :laugh:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
pati said:
Codetel's Blah,Blah,Blah calling cards can be used here and in DR.
I have seen them in the DR but never here. Any idea were I can get them?.

pati

Feb 3, 2004
If you're in NYC most of the Bodega's carry it. You can also try some of the telecom/send money places, they tend to sell prepaid calling cards as well.

ellion

Apr 24, 2004
www.cheap-ld-calls.com
Calling Cards

miguel said:
I have seen them in the DR but never here. Any idea were I can get them?.
Visit my website..My company sells them, you can use your computer also to make very cheap long distance calls. There is a best rate caluclator at the foot of the page use it to see howmuch it will cost to make a long distance call form the Dr to anywhere in the world.I am Lionel

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
ellion said:
Visit my website..My company sells them, you can use your computer also to make very cheap long distance calls. There is a best rate caluclator at the foot of the page use it to see howmuch it will cost to make a long distance call form the Dr to anywhere in the world.I am Lionel

Lionel,

What is your website address?

Thanks,
Susie

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not Codetel Cards

pati said:
Codetel's Blah,Blah,Blah calling cards can be used here and in DR.

Bla bla bla is Tricom's card. Codetel is now Verizon and the cards are called Communicards.

Both can be bought in the DR and used in the DR to call anywhere USA included.

To the OP: the norm is to just go to a calling office like Verizon, Turitel etc., and call the USA and pay cash. Which is a LOT less than using a phone company card and a Codetel/Verizon blue phone or the Tricom ones cropping up lately in hotels.

pati

Feb 3, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Bla bla bla is Tricom's card. Codetel is now Verizon and the cards are called Communicards.

You're right Rick, Thanks for correcting me.

Sorry Miguel if my mistake caused you any inconvenience.