How Was The Fiesta?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
It was fun.

I picked up Doodlebug and hubby (Mike) and we tootled over there fairly early, just a few minutes before 5 o'clock. We sort of greeted everyone and had a wonderful time. Actually, the absentees wereeasier to mention than the folks that were there. BushBaby, GirlieGirl & family, Cris and Richard and XR were the most notable absentees.

It was great to meet some opld buddies like Fireguy and Michelle, and finally hook up with poor ol' Cambden Tom. He is a ringer for John Kerry and nearly punched me out when I "oh so delacately mentioned the fact" HEHEHE..

Some really nice new folks going to settle in in the area and the community continues to grow.

Food was very tasty, as usualy, and, because of my huge waisteline, I did not make the dessert table.

Learned that our friend Cleef is no longer in country and will be lurking from California. We will really miss that guy. Probably the most literate writer on the site...always good reading.

Also learned that Ken is under the weather, but Mrs. Ken showed up looking just fine. Apparently the cold that way-laid me is really going around... Stay well y' all.

Later, time for bed.

HB

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. We had over the course of the evening over 100 people show up. I was sorry to see Hillbilly and some others leave so early but Samana Santa is probably not the best date to get people to come out in the RD considering it is the biggest week of partying I have found in the country with lots of drunks and road warriors out there.

While this wasn't as big as last years Thanksgiving it was certainly bigger than the last Easter Party so it will go down in the books as the Biggest Easter Bash ever!

I hope everyone had as nice a time as I had. People were great. I agree with what Luis said, our community on the North Coast is growing with nice new people settling in every week.

See you all on Thanksgiving. Start making your reservations now!:)

Scott

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Sorry

We really wanted to join you but this time work needed to come first - even over Easter Weekend. But will defnitely see you HB and Fireguy and Giselle this coming weekend - need to get a break from all this work!.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Escott said:
Next time you should slap your sankie on his butt, throw him out and get into town sooner.

ok Escott you don't have to get kinky !! but I will take your advice for your next function (if I am invited?). Even though I came in later and joined in just for the drinks I met with some really nice people. That drink that Dawn made was GOOD too ! well done Dawn! :laugh: