Need Prepackaged English language course...

Caribee

Mar 22, 2003
Teaching my novea the English language has gotten to be time consuming
and distracts much to much from our time for making love..........LOL
Can anyone tell me where to buy a good English language course written from
the Spanish language perspective with books, tapes, etc. in the Puerto Plata area, Sosua, etc. I know that there is a good bilengual dictionary available somewhere in Puerto Plata put out by NORMA but I can't even find that. I think I bought mine from some office supply about 18 months ago. I must soon return to Florida for a couple months and wish for my novea to spend her free time studying English instead of finding other diversion.........LOL
THANK IN ADVANCE.................Lloyd...........Caribee :cool:

JBL

Oct 20, 2002
Caribee said:
the Spanish language perspective with books, tapes, etc. in the Puerto Plata area, Sosua, etc. I know that there is a good bilengual dictionary available somewhere in Puerto Plata put out by NORMA but I can't even find that. I think I bought mine from some office supply about 18 months ago. I must soon return to Florida for a couple months and wish for my novea to spend her free time studying English instead of finding other diversion.........LOL
Hi Lloyd,

I am a certified English teacher from the U.S. living & teaching private students in Sosua. I don't have a pre-packaged program but if you are interested in lessons for your novia I charge $250.00 pesos per hour. I am currently teaching other novias whose friends have returned to the U.S. or Canada. Regards, Judy

zaratustra

Apr 6, 2004
JBL said:
Hi Lloyd,

I am a certified English teacher from the U.S. living & teaching private students in Sosua. I don't have a pre-packaged program but if you are interested in lessons for your novia I charge $250.00 pesos per hour. I am currently teaching other novias whose friends have returned to the U.S. or Canada. Regards, Judy

Judy,
Do you know any other teacher like you in Santo Domingo?
Begards, Zaratustra

Jem

May 20, 2004
Judy - Are you still teaching English in Sosua?

Judy - Are you still teaching English in Sosua??? and do you know if it would be possible to do something similar in Bavaro?
Thanks a bunch :)
Jem

JBL said:
Hi Lloyd,

ginger ale

May 6, 2004
Caribee said:
Hi Lloyd,
I have one of those english courses, complete, brand new. It has tapes, cd's and books and lots of other stuff. It's from the National Learning Center. My husband bought it thinking he would do it on his own at night but he just doesn't have the time. If you're interested let me know and we'll talk price.

It's for beginners all the way to advanced.