This is why I always book last minute trips

lilcanadiangal

Jan 23, 2004

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I just checked out that link and it didnt look to promising to me aswell, i see a lot of these weather forecasts for the DR saying 'sunny and cloudy spells'. I am sure the one on UK teletext never changes from one year to the next.

Have you had any days lately where it has been just hot sunshine ALL day?

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Getting it right or not is not the issue, its that i always chuckle at the forecast - it never seems to say anything other than 'partly cloudy skies', it seems to be stuck on that! Whoever has the job of updating the forecast for the DR must have a lot of spare time!

So whats it been like this last week?

tired

You should be used to the rain, being from the UK does the sun ever shine, if it did you would be outside and not on the arcade, accuweather sucks big time, it always says rain, listen to Escott he knows "when was the last time the weatherman was right?"
Today in Canada he predicted rain after a balmy 84 F till 5 pm then a nice shower, warm one at that.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Hlywud said:
You should be used to the rain, being from the UK does the sun ever shine

Funnily enough we have not had a drop of rain here in the last 12 days, right now its 7:40 a.m and the sky is clear blue with the sun out, its meant to be like this all week as well.

Its typiical, i have heard the weather has not been amazing lately in the DR, so just as i am gettting ready to go we have a 3 week long dry spell here, DOH!

Never mind, like you said Badpiece - the Presidente will make up for it!

(P.S so what has it been like these past few days over there?)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
travelling fool said:
a rainy day in paradise is still better than a good day at work!

True...........but............i don't get many days in paradise each year, so i would prefer it not to rain! ;)