Screens for Windows and Patio doors

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Can someone provide any information about geting screens installed in Santiago. Purchased a home there and would like to fly & misquito proof it or at least reduce them.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'm certain there are businesses in Santiago that provide screens for windows and doors. If they are in Sosua and Puerto Plata, they are sure to be in Santiago.

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Recomendations

Ken said:
I'm certain there are businesses in Santiago that provide screens for windows and doors. If they are in Sosua and Puerto Plata, they are sure to be in Santiago.

Maybe someone had screens installed in Santiago recently and could recommend a business or a private contractor? I will be back in Santiago june 19th.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hache will be able to help you. They have the screening and the materials. Just around the corner from them is a business that installs these - I do not remember the name, but the staff at Hache referred us there. So, just ask at Hache.

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Thanks

Thanks Chris. Will contact them.
Chris said:
Hache will be able to help you. They have the screening and the materials. Just around the corner from them is a business that installs these - I do not remember the name, but the staff at Hache referred us there. So, just ask at Hache.

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
Inducibao

jlw919 said:
Can someone provide any information about geting screens installed in Santiago. Purchased a home there and would like to fly & misquito proof it or at least reduce them.

I LIVED IN SANTIAGO IN 2000/2001 AND HAD SCREENS PUT UP BY "INDUCIBAO"...THEY DO ALL KINDS OF WINDOW TREATMENTS AND ARE ON THE HIGHWAY JUST LEAVING TOWN GOING SOUTH TO LA VEGA....HOPE IT HELPS....GOOD LUCK!