Any advise/suggestions

johnnybatman

Apr 18, 2004
Hello to all you wonderful people. I will be arriving in Puerto Plata on Sat April 24th and will be staying at Caribbean Village Club on the Green it's
inside the Playa Dorata complex. I will be looking to go out of the resort to visit a few towns. Also being Canadian I will go to Cafe Cito and watch a playoff hockey game one night (anyone hockey fans want to join me) . Also would like to hook up with some people at the complex for some drinks and fun and get to make new friends. Send me e-mail if you have any info for me
bernie@sympatico.ca or would like to hook up once there. I would also like to thank all the people post on here has I learnt allot of interesting thing that will help me with my trip.
Thank you
Jean

Last edited:

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Suggestions for what in particluar?

Erm.......... if you are off to visit some other places (maybe Puerta Plata, Sosua, Cabarete) the transport that you can get outside Playa Dorada will be far cheaper than a taxi from within the resort.

Apparently Cafe Cito organise a bar crawl (if you go on it or if you find anything out about it, please let me know when you get back)

Sosua will be your best bet for snorkelling if you are into that kind of thing.

Have fun, I am sure you will!