Unibe

gujugal

Apr 20, 2004
hi all, this is jenny. i just registered today and found it helpful. I am coming to Santo Domingo in two weeks for med school in Unibe. I was just wondering if any of you are a current student or know about Unibe? I want to know how the system works? If you are a med student then how do u feel? What would you suggest me to do before I come down? tell me anything that you think would help me or you think i should do. thanks for reading my message!!

sisjay

Feb 27, 2004
Valuemd.com

gujugal said:
hi all, this is jenny. i just registered today and found it helpful. I am coming to Santo Domingo in two weeks for med school in Unibe. I was just wondering if any of you are a current student or know about Unibe? I want to know how the system works? If you are a med student then how do u feel? What would you suggest me to do before I come down? tell me anything that you think would help me or you think i should do. thanks for reading my message!!

Have you tried the Valuemd.com forum? They've got lots of information on there. Once you get on the side, go midway down the home page and click on UNIBE and DR schools...

I am planning on attending in September 2004... Are you taking premed first or going straight into med? I will be visiting on May 4-9...
Good luck!

Did you find a place yet?

JayVon