Looking to buy property...can you help

ConnorMann

Apr 20, 2004
hello,

Im looking to buy up to 6 acres in D.R. 5 to 10 minutes from a beach...Ocean breezes would be a plus...In the north or east coasts...I dont want to pay "foriegner" prices. Who would I contact and can you recommend a reliable lawyer make sure the transaction is proper. Also a reliable home builder.

I speak average spanish and have spanish speaking friends at home...

Thank you in advance.

Would like to purchase within the next 8 months...below $5000 usd for the land.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
ConnorMann said:
hello,

Im looking to buy 6 acres in D.R. 5 to 10 minutes from a beach...I dont want to pay "foriegner" prices. Who would I contact and can you recommend a reliable lawyer make sure the transaction is proper. Also a reliable home builder.

Thank you in advance.

Would like to purchase within the next 8 months...

Don't want to appear overly hard ConnorMann, but in the present economic & Political climate I must ask WHY?[/SIZE]

Where iun the DR did you have in mind, North, South or East Coast?
Have you visited the country & do you know the culture here?
How is your Spanish? (if it is fairly poor to mediocre, you ARE going to get ripped off at most points along the road of building!!).

I know a reliable lawyer here on the north coast but he only speaks Spanish. The same goes for the master builder I would recommend. Mind you, I find it difficult to say who would be BEST for you if I don't know what type of house/building you want to build. A beach shack is quite simple & any local builder could handle it, a MANSION would be an entirely different story!!

If I haven't offended you too much by saying this & IF you want to come to the North Coast, PM or e-Mail me & we can discuss your needs/desires further!! - Grahame.

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
I can sell you some on the beach of Arollo Saldado Cabrera

Hello , I have property right at the BeachArollo Saldado Cabrera. It is a one of the most beautful beaches in the DR but i have 18 acres to sell. If you are interested PM me

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
ConnorMann said:
hello,

Im looking to buy up to 6 acres in D.R. 5 to 10 minutes from a beach...Ocean breezes would be a plus...In the north or east coasts...I dont want to pay "foriegner" prices. Who would I contact and can you recommend a reliable lawyer make sure the transaction is proper. Also a reliable home builder.

I speak average spanish and have spanish speaking friends at home...

Thank you in advance.

Would like to purchase within the next 8 months...below $5000 usd for the land.

Go to drparadise.com - Contact Bruce Pierson. We bought an apartment through him last year and we are very satisfied. He did a very good job. This year he showed us some lovely hills about 5 - 10 minutes from the beach with spectacular ocean view at very affordable prices in the area of Las Terrenas.