Congradulations Ocean World

GREATZKY

Sep 5, 2003
To L.Meister/SMeister and the Ocean World

Wow, you did it!!! Congradulations on the opening of O.W.
I just saw the pictures of the big lagoon, tigers and rainforest, it looks beautiful. You all must be proud!!!
Good work and a great job to all...
Tim and Stacy

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Well, they got one more thing to do before they can really be proud. They need to get the word out. They should do what the adult entertainment industry is doing in Las Vegas. Print lots and lots of small glossy double side panflits with info and pics of Ocean World. Then, hire young Dominicans to simply hand those out to every person at the airport coming out with a luggage and/or to every person in the street of Sosua and Puerto Plata. Then they will really see the money coming and then they can start to feel proud. Good Luck! I'll try to do some free advertisement (via word of mouth) just for being nice!

GREATZKY

Sep 5, 2003
If you wait till you arrive you may be to late...!!! :(

Nal0whs said:
Well, they got one more thing to do before they can really be proud. They need to get the word out. They should do what the adult entertainment industry is doing in Las Vegas. Print lots and lots of small glossy double side panflits with info and pics of Ocean World. Then, hire young Dominicans to simply hand those out to every person at the airport coming out with a luggage and/or to every person in the street of Sosua and Puerto Plata. Then they will really see the money coming and then they can start to feel proud. Good Luck! I'll try to do some free advertisement (via word of mouth) just for being nice!

If I understand correctly, they are booked ahead of time with very few spots open!!
If you wait till you arrive you may be to late...!!! :(

maryanne

Mar 16, 2003
They are already doing that!

Ocean World is already doing that in the Puerto Plata airport. There is a small booth just before you get to Customs and someone is always handing out pamphlets.
Also, their poster boards inside the airport are huge! They extend all the way down the corridor from the bottom of the stairs to the customs area.

Maryanne