Hows the Weather?

christinem22

Jan 14, 2004
Hi...

I am travelling to the Iberostar Costa Dorada this Sunday (April 25)....I have been checking the weather a lot lately and it looks like it has been raining for about 1.5 weeks! I was just wondering if anyone from around the area can tell me how the weather has been lately? I love the Domincan so I am sure I will have fun either way...it would just be nice if I knew it would be sunny!

Thanks a lot!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The weather seems to be improving. And the odds of good weather are certainly in your favor. After all the rain we have been having, good weather must certainly be on the way. Either that or we will all have to start building arks.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
All the various forecasts seem to agree that we can expect sunny days on the North Coast for the next four days with temperatures around 82 to 84 degrees during the days. Rain can be expected in the evenings or at night. The possibility of rain is a little higher today.

So, we've not started building those arks yet and it looks like sunnier weather is just on the horizon.

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
If there is such a thing as a rain dance...........is there such a thing as a 'sunshine dance'.

If so, please do it, i need the weather to be nice for when i get there soon. I am in the process of booking now and i am finding the deals to be better than I have paid for the last 4 years.