Why Close the thread?

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
The thread about dope smoking was just getting good - OK the question was answered but we were just getting down to some good stuff. why is it illegal? - It just goes to show more about the country and It's politics than people might be aware of. As an example you can smoke it now in virtually all of Europe (even the UK) almost without exception and without police harrasement.

The UK government are extending trials for handing it out over the counter to MS sufferers (apparently It's the only thing that lessens the symptoms) and if I were (and I thank God that I am not) suffering from the disease and wanted to come here I would want to know if I could pick up a prescription from a local doctor.

I just think that you haven't covered all the angles yet. My thoughts are that you are shouting down a good question and then closing the debate prematurely

Simon - (smoked it once when I was 16 and threw up for the rest of the night)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I'll answer this one. It's because it got to the point of where it had nothing to do with the Dominican Republic. This message board is provided free of charge by Robert (and Dolores), and we're using his bandwidth, with little rules or regulations to abide to. One of the rules is that everything posted must relate to the DR, so if it doesn't and it continues, it will get closed. If you want to talk about smoking drugs, you need to go to another site.

Have a good night!

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
This isn't about smoking drugs!

trina said:
I'll answer this one. It's because it got to the point of where it had nothing to do with the Dominican Republic. This message board is provided free of charge by Robert (and Dolores), and we're using his bandwidth, with little rules or regulations to abide to. One of the rules is that everything posted must relate to the DR, so if it doesn't and it continues, it will get closed. If you want to talk about smoking drugs, you need to go to another site.

Have a good night!

My post has nothing whatsoever to do with smoking drugs - The question is whether or not certain prescription drugs freely available in Europe are available in DR.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
If you want to argue WHY is it illegal in the Dominican Republic and WHY it should be legalized and if you want to compare the Dominican Republic and its legal system to European countries then you know nothing of the Dominican Republic period. It is on a different planet than Europe. Like Trina said, the thread was a waste of bandwith.

Larry ( I had a gravity bong in my college dormroom)

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
OK I give it up!

Larry said:
If you want to argue WHY is it illegal in the Dominican Republic and WHY it should be legalized and if you want to compare the Dominican Republic and its legal system to European countries then you know nothing of the Dominican Republic period. It is on a different planet than Europe. Like Trina said, the thread was a waste of bandwith.

Larry ( I had a gravity bong in my college dormroom)

- Look, we're talking and thats good. If the thread should have been closed then fair enough - I'm just a new kid on the block and I miss a good arguement!

Can I ask what the hell a gravity bong is or should that be another thread! Hee Hee

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Simon & Nicky said:
The question is whether or not certain prescription drugs freely available in Europe are available in DR.

Yes. Most stuff you can purchase over the counter except Class A drugs.
If you be more specific on what prescription drugs your looking for, then your get a specific yes or no etc.