A little translation Engl -> Spanish

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
Hi,

Im in the need for a little translation. Im making a sampler for me and some friends of mine. The title should be something like this:

Maximilian's favourite Salsa, Bachata and Merengue Songs (or tracks) for my friends

Could anybody please do me the favour and translate this into spanish?

Thx in advance...

mariel

Dominisueca
Apr 7, 2004
I'd say

Las canciones favoritas de Maximilian (or Maximiliano, depends on your name) de merenge, salsa y bachata.

But i think someone else can translate better than this hehe.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Las canciones favoritas de Maximilian de merengue, salsa y bachata para mis amigos y amigas.

However, if your friends have a way of knowing who you are without mentioning your name just say "Mis canciones favoritas de merengue, salsa y bachata para mis amigos y amigas.

You could just say "amigos" for both sexes too.

We in DR would say something like: "mis canciones favoritas de merengue, salsa y bachata cortesia de Maximilian para mis amigos" in other words..."courtesy of, for my friends"
TW

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Translation.

Hola mexx78,

Las canciones favoritas de salsa, merengue y bachata de Maximiliano para mis amigos.

(I think this version has already been given).

mexx78 said:
Hi,

Im in the need for a little translation. Im making a sampler for me and some friends of mine. The title should be something like this:

Maximilian's favourite Salsa, Bachata and Merengue Songs (or tracks) for my friends

Could anybody please do me the favour and translate this into spanish?

Thx in advance...

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
Lesley D said:
Hola mexx78,

Las canciones favoritas de salsa, merengue y bachata de Maximiliano para mis amigos.

(I think this version has already been given).

Thank you very much. One last question, how do you say "compilation" in spanish?

Max

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Here you go:

For a music cd:

"compilaci?n".

How are you going to use it?

mexx78 said:
Thank you very much. One last question, how do you say "compilation" in spanish?

Max

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
I will you use of these DVD boxes, make a nice cover with fireworks,
Up comes "Mis canciones favoritas de merengue, salsa y bachata" and down "Compilacion para mis amigos" all that in three languages....

Thanks for your help guys...

Max

Marianopolita

Dec 26, 2003
Have fun!

Okay now I understand what you need the translation for. You may want to say:

Compilaci?n de merengue, salsa, bachata etc.. para mis amigos.

mexx78 said:
I will you use of these DVD boxes, make a nice cover with fireworks,
Up comes "Mis canciones favoritas de merengue, salsa y bachata" and down "Compilacion para mis amigos" all that in three languages....

Thanks for your help guys...

Max