Can you help me find a DR friend?

Whitedove

Apr 22, 2004
Okay. I originally made this post in "men are from mars, women are from venus" simply because it seemed like the most popular spot to locate people. That was a mistake...no one took my request seriously and, of course, made some assumptions...lol

Anyways, I went horseback-riding in POP a few minutes away from the Marien Coral resort. I had such a great time I went twice before I left. My guide each time was a young guy named Chico. He was very good to my friend and I (of course right, he has to be). Anyways, just wondering if any of you would be familiar with this place or our guide Chico. No underlying intentions, no romance, no plans to fly him to Canada, ...just curious. Sometimes you meet people and they stick in your mind for whatever reason...

I would appreciate any information you could share with me...
Thanks,
Whitedove

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I am sorry Whitedove to burst your bubble, but the same posters read this forum as well as many more that will probably jump all over you. Be prepared!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We see all posts in all the forums so if you haven't recieved any emails or private messages from any of our members then maybe no one on this board has run into Chico.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Whitedove if you haven't gotten any serious answers chances are noone here has come across your friend. I have stayed at the Marien Coral and have gone horseback-riding but can't recall anyone by that name. You just need to go back real soon and this time try to get more info from the man himself.

Good luck.

Whitedove said:
Okay. I originally made this post in "men are from mars, women are from venus" simply because it seemed like the most popular spot to locate people. That was a mistake...no one took my request seriously and, of course, made some assumptions...lol

Anyways, I went horseback-riding in POP a few minutes away from the Marien Coral resort. I had such a great time I went twice before I left. My guide each time was a young guy named Chico. He was very good to my friend and I (of course right, he has to be). Anyways, just wondering if any of you would be familiar with this place or our guide Chico. No underlying intentions, no romance, no plans to fly him to Canada, ...just curious. Sometimes you meet people and they stick in your mind for whatever reason...

I would appreciate any information you could share with me...
Thanks,
Whitedove

Whitedove

Apr 22, 2004
marliejaneca said:
I am sorry Whitedove to burst your bubble, but the same posters read this forum as well as many more that will probably jump all over you. Be prepared!

Oh I'm prepared...lol...Thanks for the prewarning.