Boca Chica Jet Skiing & Motorcycle Rentals?

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
Wanted to know if anyone knows the prices and availability of Jet Skis (hourly/per-day), Motorcycles (per day), Scuba Diving, Snorkeling for rent in Boca Chica and the locations and places where I can get them from. Thanks for all your help!

timelessdreams

Apr 5, 2004
From what I'm to understand, Jet-skis and Wave runners have been banned for at least the SE coast due to the amount of accidents experienced on the reefs.

Can anyone clue in about the rest of the Island?

Thanks,
Susie

R.Dennis

Apr 1, 2004
WOW, I sure hope that's not the case. When did this happen? Do thye strcitly enforce this? I've seen pictures of people jet skiing in Boca Chica and using wave runners so I hope this is not true... Can anyone chime in that has been to Boca Chica lately on the Jet-Ski and Motorcycle issue? :ermm:

timelessdreams said:
From what I'm to understand, Jet-skis and Wave runners have been banned for at least the SE coast due to the amount of accidents experienced on the reefs.

Can anyone clue in about the rest of the Island?

Thanks,
Susie

nycVu

Mar 30, 2004
I was looking to do something along the lines of snorkeling and jet skis also, but it appears that jet skis may be harder to come by than you'd think... Dayummm!

And motorcycle rentals? In Boca Chica? With those insane motoconchos speeding and weaving down una via streets in the wrong direction? Fort Knox doesn't have enough gold to pay me to do that, but... do you my brotha, do you...

Now snorkeling? That's not a problemo. Check out this site I found www.caribbeandivers.de. I found the link from the old standard, www.bocachicabeach.net.

Hope it helps!!

33 days and... I can't sleep!! :cool: