Azzuro Beach Ca. Do I have to wear wristbands?

mexx78

Jan 23, 2004
Do I have to wear these annoying wristbands at the Estrella del Mar / Azzuro Beach Club in Cabarete? And if yes - does anyone have an idea how to hide them outside the hotel?

Max

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Max
Here is a thread on this subject where some of the posters give good suggestions on how to take off or hide your bracelet, check it out.
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29633&highlight=bracelets
There were other threads on this as well - but this should get you started, if you want to read them , do a search typing in bracelets.
As for if you have to wear them, I do not know for sure, but if it is an AI, the answer is probably yes.
Hope this helps,
Marlie

tuss

Apr 11, 2004
I just returned from the Azzurro in cabarete. The wrist band at this hotel was not the typical ugly obvious brightly coloured wristband that you get at most AIs. INstead, it was a leather/hemp/beaded bracelet that didn't look too bad or too obvious. I untied mine just after they tied in on in reception and tied it loose so i could take it on and off as well.

bankbwoy

Mar 12, 2004
those bands

Those wristbands were hard to pull off... Yeah the one from Azzuro is made of hemp and it isn't bad....I believe if you lose them you have to pay for a replacement. I tried taking mine off but decided it was best to keep it on.

The good thing about those tags is that when water gets on them they won't come off. The messed up part is that you can't bring other people to the resort cause they don't have one on.