Hotel Sensacion

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
What can you guys tell me about the Hotel Cabana Turistica Sensacion? My friend has a soap from there, and it looks pretty racy. Where can I find info about it, does it have a website? thanks.

stormer

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Cabanas = Sex

Cabanas are 4 hour at a time ( though some for more or overnight) "hotels" where you drive into an open garage door, shut the door then go into the room with your girl, pay through a hatch and have sex totally anonymously ( of course not anonymously with your sex partner). They even bring drinks etc., if you ask. They cost as little as RD$300 for 4 hours ( the ones near the Boca Chica highway off ramp) and go higher with theme rooms, etc.

There are HUNDREDS of them , one per town minimum, even a 40 room one in a notoriously bad barrio in San Pedro.

Between Boca Chica and the capital, if you go near the San Isidro air base there is a road ( San Isidro Rd. I believe) with about 15 in a row. And nearby is a cool bar/restaurant with girls in hula skirts that I think near closing time - around 11 , have been known to go to the cabanas. there are some really good looking waitresses there and they also have live music a lot.

Dec 9, 2002
There is a cabana with that name just outside of Puerto Plata, on the main highway towards Imbert, about 5 or 10 mins drive past Costambar.
Don't ask me how I know this information :speechles :speechles :speechles