Caribair from Herrera or AILA?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Gentlemen of the airline forum:

Could someone please confirm that Caribair to Port-au-Prince is flying out of Herrera again and not from Las Americas as it has been doing until recently?

Many thanks,

Chiri

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Greetings from Port-au-Prince

Thank you thank you Stanley, I can confirm first hand that this is the case having taken the 8:am flight from Herrera this morning.

Chiri

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
In case you have to stay

If you have to sleep over night I recomend you Habitacion Hatt is run by Dominican and Haitians is very clean place.

en Delmas 31, Airport road (entree A & B) some of the Pilots live in that Hotel too.

I am telling you this because last time Aircanada staff told me that I could not take the flight that day to come to Canada then I stayed for 2 nights there.

PS: Have a safe trip.

Homer

Chirimoya said:
Thank you thank you Stanley, I can confirm first hand that this is the case having taken the 8:am flight from Herrera this morning.

Chiri

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
simpson Homer said:
If you have to sleep over night I recomend you Habitacion Hatt is run by Dominican and Haitians is very clean place.

en Delmas 31, Airport road (entree A & B) some of the Pilots live in that Hotel too.

I am telling you this because last time Aircanada staff told me that I could not take the flight that day to come to Canada then I stayed for 2 nights there.

PS: Have a safe trip.

Homer

Thanks for the tip, Homer, my lodging for this visit has already been arranged. Thanks for your concern and good wishes.

Chiri