Post Thanks / Like

Default Aparta-Hotels, Santo Domingo

Hey,
    Does anyone know of any aparta-hotels in Santo Domingo???... and some prices... any help would be great (for one month in the summer, either july or august)
    Thanks

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Aparthotel "Pension Serena"

rents out furnished studios including cable TV and cooking facilities. Centrally located in Ciudad Nueva. Tel. 682 21 38 or [email protected] Monthly rent:
    240 USD or equivalent in RD Pesos.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Aparta Hotels

Neither of the ones I have check in order to recommend to my clients I liked. The one that I think that could be a little recommendable it is Delta Aparto Hotel in Avenida Sarazota - their telephone # is 535-0800. I am not particularly crazy about it, but....
    Amilda/Expat Relocation Services

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Delta Aparto Hotel

Dear Mamita
    Since I havenít check the Delta Apart Hotel for a couple of years, I decided to go today and check it and for my surprise, let me tell you that they have renewed it and they have done a pretty good job. They even have a new area with new rooms, and a swimming pool at the top of the building They have suits, rooms with kitchenettes, rooms with exterior Jacuzzi and so on, so if the price makes a difference. it is not as bad as I thought.