How difficult is it to obtain fake residency or cedula card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Im curious to how much a fake residency or cedula card would cost and how easy would it be to obtain?
Not planning on entering or leaving the country with it or to work..just wondering how easily it could be obtained if one were to desire it? :laugh:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Are You "Nuts"?

Or do you just pretend to be on DR1????????????

I hope that no one dignifies your request for illegal activities with a response! Cris Colon

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Criss Colon said:

I hope that no one dignifies your request for illegal activities with a response! Cris Colon

Oh come on, like nobody ever posted anything about doing something illegal here. Just theoretically speaking, right? Give the guy a break.

I'm sure it can be done, but probably not as easy as I got my drivers license despite not speaking spanish and taking the (written) test.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Diantre!

JC171 said:
Im curious to how much a fake residency or cedula card would cost and how easy would it be to obtain?
Not planning on entering or leaving the country with it or to work..just wondering how easily it could be obtained if one were to desire it? :laugh:
You are as curious as I am 6'4, 150 pounds, with blue eyes, handsome and salt and pepper hair. Wait a darn minute, I do have salt and pepper hair, so you must be at least 1% curious, hehehe.

Karl

Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:

i guess you skipped over the satellite card thread.

NY1

Feb 26, 2002
Criss Colon said:

Isn't prostitution theoretically illegal as well?

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Karl said:

That wouldn't have been in his forum (it was in Living)...Criss only moderates the Open forum.

BUT ON THIS ONE...

Isn't prostitution theoretically illegal as well?

LMAO...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Karl said:
Dead satellite cards are not illegal. Anyone wants a Hu card for free?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
JC171 said:

Interesting question! I have NEVER enquired about this as I have never been asked to get one for anyone BUT ... I suppose you could get someone to make you a fake one for about US $2,000/2,500!!

A LEGAL ONE WILL COST YOU FROM US $1,000!!!

As Robert enquires ......... WHY???? - Grahame.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would MUCH rather be caught in a cabana with a prostitute,

than by the police with a "fake" cedula,MUCH! :) CC

I would NEVER be CAUGHT engaging in illegal activities! Or at least asking "How To" on the internet!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Come on you guys surely someone can charge this guy US$3,000.00, get him a legal one but tell him it's illegal to make him happy. Give the xtra 2000 to charity.

A

apostropheman

Eddy said:
Come on you guys surely someone can charge this guy US$3,000.00, get him a legal one but tell him it's illegal to make him happy. Give the xtra 2000 to charity.
thanks Eddy...i needed a good chuckle this morning! :devious:
i know i'm replying to an old post but i must have missed it before! better late....

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Criss Colon said:
than by the police with a "fake" cedula,MUCH! :) CC

I would NEVER be CAUGHT engaging in illegal activities! Or at least asking "How To" on the internet!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

What about caught with a prostitute in a cabana but she has the fake cedula?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
ricktoronto said:
What about caught with a prostitute in a cabana but she has the fake cedula?

It's customary in the DR for people to carry a photocopy of their c?dula, drivers license, or even their passport, instead of the original documents, which are left at home or in safekeeping.

I've never been to a cabana, but I doubt the administrators check customer's c?dulas there.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Mirador said:
It's customary in the DR for people to carry a photocopy of their c?dula, drivers license, or even their passport, instead of the original documents, which are left at home or in safekeeping.

I've never been to a cabana, but I doubt the administrators check customer's c?dulas there.

Well the "administrators" don't even see you or who you are with and therefore don't ask for a whole lot. I was joking as you didn't get, though.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ricktoronto said:
Well the "administrators" don't even see you or who you are with and therefore don't ask for a whole lot. I was joking as you didn't get, though.

I have to check out one of these cabanas just for the experience of it. ;)

El Tiburon

Jul 13, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
I have to check out one of these cabanas just for the experience of it. ;)

You do not check out a cabana, you go there to get stuffed with pounds of pene.

Status
Not open for further replies.