Wrong Numbers

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
This is not a really serious question, but the thread with the online Dominican whitepages got me thinking. When I was in DR at least once a day someone would call my cellphone in error. I was wondering if anyone else notices if there is a high frequency of errant phone calls in DR.

I always wondered why I received some many of these calls - I had prepaid Orange service so maybe the person with the number before me was popular or was it just that people in DR dial carelessly?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
So true. My theory is that people tend to memorise rather than write down phone numbers so there is more scope for error. Many Dominicans I know have an incredible capacity for remembering phone numbers.

Chiri

frank alvarez

Apr 13, 2004
plantains?

Chirimoya said:
... Many Dominicans I know have an incredible capacity for remembering phone numbers.

Chiri

HEY! MAYBE THAT PLANTAIN-RICH DIET IS NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL!?!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Chris_NJ said:
This is not a really serious question, but the thread with the online Dominican whitepages got me thinking. When I was in DR at least once a day someone would call my cellphone in error. I was wondering if anyone else notices if there is a high frequency of errant phone calls in DR.

I always wondered why I received some many of these calls - I had prepaid Orange service so maybe the person with the number before me was popular or was it just that people in DR dial carelessly?

Dialing carelessly :lick: ? what it is the purpose of this question what are you trying to solve or create?

WHAT A QUESTION....