Attorney/Dominican Health Insurance Boca Chica

Tripps

Apr 30, 2004
:bunny: :knockedou I will be flying into Santa Domingo for vacation/spanish school/volunteer or work. I intend on staying there for an extended period of time (6 months-1 year min). If there is one thing I have learned in this life is to have an attorney on retainer for any potential needs, jail, property, marriage, drug trafficking lol, just kidding you know what I mean, someone to help cover my *** in case something happens. . I was hoping that some of you ex-pats could guide me in the right direction regarding an english speaking attorney. For example If I need that attorney, I would like them to be able to communicate with my attorney here in the USA. BTW is there any good Dominican health insurance? Thankyou, Ian

jwampler

Feb 5, 2004
I recommend Fabio Guzman to you.

You can read about him and his law firm at
DRLawyer.com

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Try Banco Popular

Tripps said:
BTW is there any good Dominican health insurance? Thankyou, Ian

They for one sell some health insurance and don't rquire a cedula (so you don't have to be a legal resident) but will use a passport.

Tripps

Apr 30, 2004
feedback

thanks for the help I have e-mailed the prospective attorney in santa domingo and am looking forward to setting up a meeting with him. As for the health insurance, i will surely look into banco popular. Ian

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Note:

Tripps said:
thanks for the help I have e-mailed the prospective attorney in santa domingo and am looking forward to setting up a meeting with him. As for the health insurance, i will surely look into banco popular. Ian

For reference it's Santo not Santa if you have to fill out forms etc.