Timeshare sales contacts

crm

May 5, 2004
Hello,

My wife and I are on one year leaves from our employment in Canada, spending a year in this beautiful country. We have been here now for the last 4 months and are greatly enjoying it. We have budgeted for a year but after the year is up we would be going deep into our nest egg to stay longer. We would like to make a real effort to stay longer. I have read forums here that state that there are opportunities in time share sales throughout the North Coast. I work in sales at a high level for a Canadian insurance company and I feel my skills can carry over to the timeshare industry. It would be great if someone could provide me with some contacts and #'s as well as some advice. Thank you for your help in advance

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Timeshare/Vacation Club Sales North Coast

There is a new Vacation Club opening up at Breezes in Cabarete, This resort is a 5* with 500 plus rooms and should attract many well healed Americans. The contact person's name is Eddy and you could reach him @ 809-970-3655/3654. Days
Eddy told me he will be opening up around the 1st. week of June and will offer a training program....
There are many husband and wife teams here that are doing quite well.

It would be a great time now to train as it is low season for the next two months untill mid july when the Brits start coming in big time.

If you are looking more towards the Puerto Plata area, There are the Hilton and Ramada Resorts just to name a few that have been doing very good.

Also The Playa Dorada Complex has about six Vacation Clubs that I'm aware of.

Good Luck

Gringo

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Coral Marien by Hilton

Gringo mentioned the Hilton resort in Puerto Plata, (actually Costa Dorado) the Sales Director of the vacation club office at the Coral Marien by Hilton is Noel Perez, his phone # (809) 320-2042
Good Luck
John