Dominican Fiesta in Ontario July 24th

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is it at your place? Directions please. Post here as well so whomever wants to come can.

Fiesta

Anna Coniglio said:
Is it at your place? Directions please. Post here as well so whomever wants to come can.
It started out with someone wanting a spot 1/2 between London and Detroit, so I looked for a spot and have a private room in a restaurant, for music, food and drink, then the Warden thought a warm up garden party wud be nice.
We have committments from NY state, Michigan, Ohio, Ottawa, Toronto already as well as Atlantic Canada as Fireguy is flying in. (Sorry Gregg)

Directions can be found in the first post of this link.
Fiesta July 24

Once everything is setup I will pm or email directions to the "Garden of Weedin"

? Hlywud "If anybody wud Wud wud"

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hey Wud - what about me??

As you know, you also have a commitment from Nova Scotia.

Gregg

P.S. - No directions needed; been there, done that; waiting to get the tee shirt on July 24th.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Sorry we'll miss it, Wud. We wud sure love to meet you when we come out that way this June/July. We'll be in London and Toronto...drop me a line.

Trina

Let me know when you are going to be in London, we can meet up possibly if it fits my busy schedule.

The July 24th party is growing and we hope to be able to generate some funds for the "Dream Project Help the Children" through t-shirt sales, Scoobster has them being made.

They will be available at the Fiesta and Scoobster will be posting how to get them online as soon as he makes arrangements with UPS for deliveries.

Fiesta in Ontario

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Will these t-shirts be made available early, or only on the night of the 24th? We'd like to show our support in some way, so if not, we'll do something monetarily. Will definitely contact you closer to the time, and hope your schedule allows for us to buy you a beer.

T-shirts

They are being handled by DR1 member Scoobster, so find a post by him and pm him, he is setting up a UPS COD system.

The party list is growing daily, so if you are anywhere between Detroit Michigan or Toronto Ontario check it out and come on down.

OttawaTom

Dec 15, 2002
Hlywud said:
They are being handled by DR1 member Scoobster, so find a post by him and pm him, he is setting up a UPS COD system.

The party list is growing daily, so if you are anywhere between Detroit Michigan or Toronto Ontario check it out and come on down.

Hey! Don't forget those of us driving all the way from the nation's capital!

Tom

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
FireGuy said:
Greetings from Nova Scotia.

I would love to meet you there.

Hopefully,

Gregg

P.S. - Never seem to connect in the DR.

Would love to meet you to Gregg so I'll say this. If anyone is going through anywhere near Guelph let me know. I don't want to make the trip alone. PM or send me an email.
Thanks

purplebunniern

May 13, 2004
that would be an awesome time but........

got commitment that weekend in grand bend. would love to meet any DR1's in the windsor area though.:bunny:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi purplebunniern,

The Fiesta is only an hour away from Windsor. That's where I'm staying from the 20 - 26 (except Sat. nite), visiting my son, a Master's student (Chemistry) at the University of Windsor.

Gregg

Last edited:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Yris and I are moving to Alliston and will be there on the 19 July and if we have our act together(unpacking, house set...etc) we will try to make it down for the party along with 2 boys (14,16)