Status
Not open for further replies.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Can anyone give me some "RECENT" feedback on the following resorts:

Azzurro Club in Cabarete

AND

Sosua Bay Club

They are both offering what I think is a GREAT DEAL......Let me know what you think!!!

Azzurro US$40.00 (All-Inclusive)

Sousa Bay US$45 (All-Inclusive)

Thanks in Advance,

MotorCity Mike

bankbwoy

Mar 12, 2004
I stayed at Azurro

I seen Sosua Bay and it is good. I heard it is around alot of clubs but Azurro was pretty good. I would stay at Azurro and just take a cab to Sosua to party.....thats me cause I had a good time at Azurro.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
MotorCity Mike said:
Can anyone give me some "RECENT" feedback on the following resorts:

Azzurro Club in Cabarete
AND
Sosua Bay Club

They are both offering what I think is a GREAT DEAL......Let me know what you think!!!

Azzurro US$40.00 (All-Inclusive)
Sousa Bay US$45 (All-Inclusive)
Thanks in Advance,
MotorCity Mike

Mike,

I was at both resorts in January. I don't know if this is recent enough for you, but here is my 2 cents. We stayed at the sosua Bay and shuttled back and forth to the Azurro Club. Since they are both owned by Starz resorts, you will be able to use the facilities at both no matter where you stay. At that time the Azurro was still undergoing renovations, but recent reviews here have said it is now finished and is a great resort. Both have their good and bad points. Sosua Bay had better food but the resort has a lot of steps and you are constantly going up and down. It is very near the downtown area of Sosua so you can walk into town to visit the local pubs and restaurants easily. We enjoyed Sosua Beach, but prefer Cabarete so Azurro Club would be better if you want to spend most of your time in Cabarete and you can get to Sosua easily enough if you want.

As far as the difference between the 2, I think the Azurro might be the better one now that it has been renovated, but you won't go wrong for those prices at either one. Let me know if you have specific questions about anything.

Bob H.

MotorCity Mike

Apr 9, 2004
Booked at Both

Seeing as I couldn't make up my mind, I booked a few nights at both places!!!

The first 3 nights are going to be in Sosua.

Would love to meet up with some DR1rs for a few cold beers!!

6 Days and counting

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.