Sunscape Questions

newyorker101

May 8, 2004
I am planning my first trip to the DR in July, and after doing alot of research, think that the Sunscape would be a nice place for my husband, and tow daughters age 18 & 2. I know that it is near a marina, which for me is a plus because we love boats, fishing and all of that stuff (just about to put my own boat in the Hudson River today). I was wondering if it is possible to fish from shore anywhere near Sunscape and, if so, do you need a fishing liscense? Thanks!

BigCity27

Mar 4, 2004
I'm assumming you're looking at the Sunscape Casa del Mar (in LaRomana), rather than the one in Punta Cana. You are about a 3 minute walk from Bayahibe and the marina. I would recommend going there and purchasing a fishing trip. I saw a lot of people pulling their boats in with some nice catches. If you can also get a deal, take your family on the Saona Island trip. La Romana is also a great city with plenty to do. Would definately recommend spending a few days in town. I like Puerto Plata city a little better, but still had a great time in La Romana.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Sunscapes PCG

Hola,

Any questions you may have.. i think im the one to answer..... sunscapes is my second home and ive lost count how many times ive been there in the past two years...

email me your questions and ill be happy to answer them...

mrs_sunscapesPCG@hotmail.com

Jennifer !