Casa Linda or similar communities

maryp

May 10, 2004
Hello

I've been looking at the Casa Linda web site (casalindaonline.com) and would love to get some input from those living in there or in similar communities. I'm thinking of buying a villa to use as a rental property and then as my retirement home in a few years. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
Hmm. Ken - that link you published is broken.

MaryP. I have a house in CL - you're welcome to PM me with questions.

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
maryp said:
Hello

I've been looking at the Casa Linda web site (casalindaonline.com) and would love to get some input from those living in there or in similar communities. I'm thinking of buying a villa to use as a rental property and then as my retirement home in a few years. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Maryp,

We just recently purchased a lot and are starting to build the first of june.
Our experience with the owner and management has been very good.The general manager Timo does a very fine job running the complex and is more than willing to help with any request. WE looked at many communities and picked Casa Linda because of the excellent security and management. WE would highly recommend you to purchase there. Good luck__ Wayne & Joanne

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I never had any problem with rental in Casa LInda and I have been doing it for a long, long time

All the best to you